Author Topic: Lakers lose again  (Read 676 times)

Lunatic

Re: Lakers lose again
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 10:46:33 PM »
i am a kobe fan and think he is unreal. so don't call me a hater. 11 TURNOVERS?? :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 02:36:36 AM »
kobe had 11 turnovers too. not exactly a great stat. maybe he cant hang with the pressure of teammates injuries and having to make the available players better? i dont see how givin the ball away 11 times will help your team win. what you lakers fans think?

LOL... at least he finally had a triple double.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 08:05:05 AM »
Damn, Detroit came through in the clutch to show why they among the best in the NBA. It's gonna be between them and Boston out east.

lakers are now 1 and 4 in last 5 and still gotta look at those 2 luccy wins against seattle and memphis as a sign that they are on a big skid to the bottom of the west playoff seeds. i feel bad for yall cuz yall got injuries but sadly the nba dont give out free passes, especially when all teams gotta worry about it. we'll see how yall handle the rest of the trip, but yall look bad right now cuz close losses still = losses.

I'm definitely not a Laker fan by any stretch of the imagination, but to be fair, they are going through a tough time right now without Bynum or Ariza. A major piece and a key contributor out of any team's rotation is going to make it hard to win, especialy on the road.

injuries are part of the game.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 10:16:19 AM »
surprised this hasnt been locked yet.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 10:17:10 AM »
I'm very fine with this loss...We weren't expected to win, but we put up a fight. The fact that we only had 10 guys dress and still managed to challenge the Pistons will set a good tone for the rest of this road trip...A blowout woulda' been a different case...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 10:17:38 AM »

Why would this be locked?

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 10:28:15 AM »

For violating the the ultimate rule of the Sports forum...

Negativity towards the Lakers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 10:28:25 AM »
detroit controlled the whole game

You obviously didn't watch it.

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
detroit controlled the whole game

You obviously didn't watch it.

I was at work and didnt even watch the game. But i know Detroit didnt control it.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 10:38:09 AM »
Who cares who "controlled" the game?  The final score is all that matters. Plus, it's more pathetic to control the game and still lose.

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »

im gonna beat up your mom

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 10:49:42 AM »

I've never locked a thread that deserved to stay open...Don't get mad cuz we're injured up the ass and still have a record just as good as yall. :-X

SGV

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »
Thus far in the season, Duncan has been out for 4 games, Manu has been out for 5 games, Parker has been out for 6  >>>> Bynum & Ariza injured

This season Spurs 2 > Lakers 1

BTW, Mod, you shouldn't get off topic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »
Who cares who "controlled" the game?  The final score is all that matters. Plus, it's more pathetic to control the game and still lose.

You're right...but there's really a huge difference between losing in fashion and being blown out like some punks. The Lakers kept their heads up and fought throughout the whole game, despite the fact that they were outmatched. This will set a much better tone for the rest of the road trip...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 11:33:57 AM »
Thus far in the season, Duncan has been out for 4 games, Manu has been out for 5 games, Parker has been out for 6  >>>> Bynum & Ariza injured

This season Spurs 2 > Lakers 1

BTW, Mod, you shouldn't get off topic.

Bynum, Ariza, Mihm, VladRad, Kwame, Odom, Turiaf, and Luke have all been injured, and were barely halfway through the season...Don't compare any teams current injury situation to the Lakers...PeACe