Author Topic: Xzbit & Busta Rhymes ever collab?  (Read 672 times)

Lunatic

Re: Xzbit & Busta Rhymes ever collab?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 11:45:05 AM »
tough guy is such a banger. the multiply remix was pretty dope 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 12:51:53 PM »
also another trak 2gethr. its on westcoast2k.net

wow

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 05:03:24 AM »
They Did RemiX Of That Song "Multiply" Just Blaze RemiX And Erick Sermon RemiX! They Collabed On Weapons Of Mass Destruction On Song "Tough Guy" There's Also "Stop Bullshitin'" Song From Some MiXtape! Like Ya'll Said There's Movie With Those Two Called Full Clip! X Said On "Weapons Of Mass Destruction DVD" That He Would Like To Do More Songs With Him And Surly Video But We Didn't Saw That! I Remember When X Said "Busta Is My Brother From Another Mother" And I'm Sure He Said The Truth! That's All!

Okka

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 08:29:48 AM »
Somebody need to hook up that Erick Sermon remix!?

Mygla

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »
They Did RemiX Of That Song "Multiply" Just Blaze RemiX And Erick Sermon RemiX! They Collabed On Weapons Of Mass Destruction On Song "Tough Guy" There's Also "Stop Bullshitin'" Song From Some MiXtape! Like Ya'll Said There's Movie With Those Two Called Full Clip! X Said On "Weapons Of Mass Destruction DVD" That He Would Like To Do More Songs With Him And Surly Video But We Didn't Saw That! I Remember When X Said "Busta Is My Brother From Another Mother" And I'm Sure He Said The Truth! That's All!

dude, is that an actual manipulated picture of you as the newest Open Bar signing?

Okka

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »

dude, is that an actual manipulated picture of you as the newest Open Bar signing?

:D

Somebody hook up that Erick Sermon Remix, or even if somebody got the snippet.

marco68

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »
Somebody need to hook up that Erick Sermon remix!?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 02:39:28 PM »

LMFAO

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 02:57:16 PM »
they rip up that "Tough Guy" track...

dope Hi-Tek beat too