Poll

Pick 1

Rookies
0 (0%)
Sophmores
6 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: 2008 NBA ROOKIES VS. SOPHOMORES Challenge- Who Will Win?  (Read 702 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: 2008 NBA ROOKIES VS. SOPHOMORES Challenge- Who Will Win?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 09:36:39 PM »
Fuck this game, Farmar has been a beast all season. You can tell he hit the gym all summer and worked his ass off. When he was drafted one of his weakness in his draft profile was that he couldn't really shoot. Now people actually refer to him as a shooter. Thats big.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 09:40:08 PM »
^i member dude bein a good shooter at UCLA :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: 2008 NBA ROOKIES VS. SOPHMORES Challenge- Who Will Win?
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »
ya man jordan farmar didnt stand out at all... eye give him a couple of more years. than he will be overseas in europe playing ball or sum shit

LOL...I guarantee you didn't watch the game. The announcers were riding his nuts the whole way through.

Kenny Smith:
I didn't expct Farmar to be this aggressive. He's surprised me the most.

Barkley:
I like Farmar...he is the future point guard for the Lakers and he's really stepped his game up this year.

Kenny Smith:
You guys think Farmar is the best 2nd year guard in the league other than Brandon Roy? Well, the best point guard...?

Barkley:
He could be.

LOL@not standing out...with 12 assists and 1 turnover. ::)
nah eye watched the game (on mute) but all he did was pass........ he not too aggressive but then again its just the all-star game. so eye will see later whats up

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 09:55:05 PM »
Farmar looks dumb with his head shaved.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 02:11:20 AM »

Seriously...dude has always been a good shooter. Coach Taylor (our high school coach) used to always tell us to take example from Jordan's text-book form. During practice, he'd love to just chill at the half court mark and nail 'em, one after the other. Most of what he did at practice was just work on his shot...Coach would rarely make him go through the drills or plays, because he was always on top of his shit...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2008 NBA ROOKIES VS. SOPHMORES Challenge- Who Will Win?
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 02:13:16 AM »
ya man jordan farmar didnt stand out at all... eye give him a couple of more years. than he will be overseas in europe playing ball or sum shit

LOL...I guarantee you didn't watch the game. The announcers were riding his nuts the whole way through.

Kenny Smith:
I didn't expct Farmar to be this aggressive. He's surprised me the most.

Barkley:
I like Farmar...he is the future point guard for the Lakers and he's really stepped his game up this year.

Kenny Smith:
You guys think Farmar is the best 2nd year guard in the league other than Brandon Roy? Well, the best point guard...?

Barkley:
He could be.

LOL@not standing out...with 12 assists and 1 turnover. ::)
nah eye watched the game (on mute) but all he did was pass........ he not too aggressive but then again its just the all-star game. so eye will see later whats up

LOL...That's what a point guard is supposed to do...Come on, now, man....If you think having 17 points and 12 assists in 20 mins is not being aggressive, then you either were dazed and amazed during the game, or you simply didn't watch it...Cuz even people who don't watch basketball can seperate a good performance from a bad one.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 04:20:03 AM »
OOOOOOH I KNOW I KNOW. THE ROOKIES!!! THEY ALWAYS WIN!

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 10:43:21 AM »

Seriously...dude has always been a good shooter. Coach Taylor (our high school coach) used to always tell us to take example from Jordan's text-book form. During practice, he'd love to just chill at the half court mark and nail 'em, one after the other. Most of what he did at practice was just work on his shot...Coach would rarely make him go through the drills or plays, because he was always on top of his shit...PeACe
yup, he def has. I am a fan of UCLA so i know when they got some good ass players lol. I was following Farmar a bit over there, and he always was a great shooter.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »
Gibson went off

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 11:06:57 AM »
Gibson went off

LOL...I think a lot of players coulda' went off if they shot 20 threes.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 11:29:38 AM »
Gibson went off

LOL...I think a lot of players coulda' went off if they shot 20 threes.

Lol very true, I give him props regardless though