Author Topic: Your official prediction for how far the Lakers go this season  (Read 407 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Your official prediction for how far the Lakers go this season
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 05:02:40 PM »
1st round exit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »
1st round exit.

you mean they have a shot at the playoffs? ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 06:20:22 PM »
I'd fuckin love to think that the Lakers are going to keep sucking. Unfortunately I think they are gonna be pretty good in the next years  :'( :'( Fuck life
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 06:33:55 PM »
They will get beat in the 1st round.  If they make the 2nd round they get beat in no more than five games by either SA or Phoenix.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 07:12:58 PM »
its a diff season in the playoffs and this team is a bunch of playoff losers the last 5 years, including gasol, so i aint sold on them even beatin the suns, but theres no way they can beat dallas or san antonio in a series. so the prediction is they wont even make the conference finals.
lol,you talk about  playoff losers then bring up Dallas....WOW

well when u look at the fact that the lakers aint won even ONE series since shaq left and that dallas has, its pretty easy to see which team is the playoff losers. dont be pissed at me that your team loses when it counts every year, go cry in the jews lap.
how many rings does dirk have? they dont give out rings for winning a first or second round series....or losing to an sub 500 8th seed

nobody mentioned rings or championships but you, groupie ass nigga. the thread is about prediction on how FAR INTO the playoffs the weac lakers team will go, and given the fact that your heros the lakers cant even get out of the FIRST round or win even ONE series makes them well known playoff losers since shaq left. of course dallas has also lost playoff games and series, but at least they can get to the finals and win some playoff series, something your team cant do at all. so your team is a team full of first round playoff losers. get it now? thats why they are predicted to succ when it counts again. shiet they succ so much they cant even beat 1st rounders.

sticc with the topic or just go watch yotuube vids with the jew.
lol,losing is losing homie no matter how you spin it. Your a mad hater. its not that you even hate the lakers but your obsession with NIK is obvious. by the way its easy as fuck to jaw jack on the sideline when you dont have to mention who your team is. i can guarantee this though if you did there wouldnt be a thread started everytime they lost "HA HA _____ lost again,,they succ". Stick to what you know,followin NIK into threads,suckin off Wack Wilson and internet crippin.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 08:28:09 PM »
^LOL. "they succ"

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »
I smell rings  8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 12:36:19 AM »
its IMPOSSIBLE to ever truly predict what will happen in the playoffs during the middle of the season. A few of us will get lucky and get it right, but thats about it. Id wait and see how Gasol works out before predicting anything
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SO PRUP

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 01:24:24 AM »
conference finals hopefully the championship!

tempo2

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »
there is sbsoloutley no doubt that the lakers have improved with the addition of gasol. But before everyone predicts on what will happen there is loads of things to take into consideration. The game of basketball is such a fickle game wherby the slightest thing can make or break a team. will they be chemistry issues? will Bynum be fully fit when he gets back? how will odom or bynum like being 3rd and 4th options? how will gasol and bynum blend? what happens if theres an injury?

I think to get a true measure the next 20 games will be a test for the lakers to get aclimatised for the playoffs. The thing in the west is that any team can beat another team on any given night. San antionio are still the champs and until they get bounced from the playoffs the championship goes through them. And are the lakers really that much better than a team like Utah? who have been lighting it up latley. Although a Celtics V Lakers final is quote mouth wartering no?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 09:58:27 AM »
And are the lakers really that much better than a team like Utah? who have been lighting it up latley.

LOL...lets see

C Andrew Bynum >   C Mehmet Okur
PF Pau Gasol       >   PF Carlos Boozer
SF Lamar Odom   >   SF Andrei Kirlienko
SG Kobe Bryant   >   SG Ronnie Brewer
PG Derek Fsher   <    PG Deron Williams

Phil Jackson > Jerry Sloan

I think it's safe to say the Lakers are better than the Utah Jazz.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 10:08:23 AM »
I'd fuckin love to think that the Lakers are going to keep sucking. Unfortunately I think they are gonna be pretty good in the next years  :'( :'( Fuck life
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »
The Lakers are a great team, but you can't hand them the championship because of this trade, the West is stacked. As far as the individual comparisons between them and the Jazz, that would be a great matchup, I think AK-47 is just as good as Odom and Boozer is better than Gasol. The benches would be exciting too, especially Millsap and Turiaf on the inside.

I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 06:57:11 PM »
The Lakers are a great team, but you can't hand them the championship because of this trade, the West is stacked. As far as the individual comparisons between them and the Jazz, that would be a great matchup, I think AK-47 is just as good as Odom and Boozer is better than Gasol. The benches would be exciting too, especially Millsap and Turiaf on the inside.

Boozer would be better than Gasol if he played defense. Right now, Gasol>Boozer.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 08:06:38 PM »
how is a nigga gonna mention defense as a advantage over boozer when gasol is a horrible defender.

???