Author Topic: 40GLOCC POST BLOG OF CONVO WIT CHIEF EXEC. XXL MAGAZINE&SAYS HER PANTIES IS XXL!  (Read 128 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
THIS FOOL MAKE MOVES!!HE TAKEN NO BULLSHIT!!HE REP WEST COAST RIGHT!!HE EVEN PUT THE BITCH AOL INSTANT MSG. SCREEN NAME UP!! 40 G THE REALEST!!!!

YEA AS YOU ALL KNOW THE ISSUE I HAVE WIT XXL SO I WAS JUST HITTIN THIS FEMALE I KNOW THAT SO HAPPENED TO WORK FOR THEM..AND NOW SHE IS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF THE WHOLE MAGAZINE,BUT WHATS FUNNY IS I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT BEING IN HER MAGAZINE OR NOTHING..AND SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE (SHOW AND IMPROVE) SECTION OF HER MAGAZINE..EXPOSING..HER SELF..BECUZ I NEVER WROTE ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SECTION IN THE BLOG..ONLY ME AND MY PUBLICIST KNEW THAT..AND THE BITCH THAT TOLD MY PUBLICIST THAT.

SO YEA VANESSA!!NOW THAT BLOG IS FOR YOU!!AND STILL REMAINS THE SAME FUCK YO MAGAZINE AND YO BAGGY JEANS!!..THANXX FOR EXPOSING YOUR SELF..FUCK XXL!..THATZ YO PANTY SIZE BITCH..YOU CAN RUN BACK AND TELL 5TH OR WHOEVER..THIS HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH G-UNIT OR INFAMOUS OR ANYTHING ELSE I AM AFFILIATED WITH...THIS PERSONAL.. P.S..OYEA THIS THE BLOG U TOLD ME TO GO DO DISSIN XXL/YOU AGAIN..

YALL THINK IM WRITE OR WRONG?? LEAVE A COMMENT..THEY WILL BE POSTED..I RESPECT OPPINIONS..

BELOW IS THE AOL INSTANT MSG. CONVO.WITH THE SCREEN NAME..LOL...READ FOR YOUR SELF....

fortyglocc: Yo yo...u aint fuckin wit me or somethin I hit u a few
times..if that's what it is let me know babe..u know I keep it 100...so
I can dig it..just let me know what it is?..

NESSAUPT: go diss us/me in another blog

fortyglocc: I wasn't talkin bout u?

fortyglocc: That was some other bitch

fortyglocc: U just became in that position

fortyglocc: That blog is b4 u

fortyglocc: U the 1 told my publicist that?

fortyglocc: She didn't say it was vanessa..she said a female but it was
another name

fortyglocc: And I couldn't remeber it or I would have wrote the name
that's how I get down

fortyglocc: I aint into kissen ass...but if it was u that told that to my
publicist..then that blog is for u..but if it wasn't and u mistakenly
took it like it is for u..I'm sorry..seriously..becuase I though we was
cool..so let me know and ill take it from there..

NESSAUPT: i do not even know who ur publicist is so i don't know what ur
tlaking about - all i know is many people told me u had plenty not so
nice to say about me in addition to ur blog

NESSAUPT: i can't help u with a show & prove or anything - u have to
speak to my music editors for that
fortyglocc: Aight fuckit..it is what it is..

« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 03:44:29 PM by duccc »

smegma

I really like 40 Glocc, but right now there is too much 40 Glocc on this forum. Please stop it before he starts to lose fans.

Blood$

*yawn*