Author Topic: Have you ever notice at a red light...  (Read 490 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Have you ever notice at a red light...
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 08:59:59 PM »
whats in your tape deck is very crucial to fags judging you so its whether or not you choose to play the game....
That's real.

True story: One time I was leaving my college campus, and bumping Prince's "Raspberry Beret" with the windows down. Not blasting it loud or anything, but I guess loud enough to where the car next to you could hear it. Some wiggers pull up next to me with their daddy's Jeep Cherokee rocking their G-Unit gear and playing, you guessed it, 50 Cent. Once the light turns green I hear them scream "Faggot!" and speed off.

I could of chased them down and fucked with them at the next red light, but really, what could I say? They kinda had a point. So I gave them a pass and rolled my windows up.

People get brave when they're in their own little group. If it was just the driver in the jeep alone chances are he would've kept his mouth shut.
I doubt it. I'm not gonna lie: I woulda said the same shit in his shoes, except you would never catch me driving a wack ass Cherokee.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J2K

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 11:27:21 PM »
whats in your tape deck is very crucial to fags judging you so its whether or not you choose to play the game....
That's real.

True story: One time I was leaving my college campus, and bumping Prince's "Raspberry Beret" with the windows down. Not blasting it loud or anything, but I guess loud enough to where the car next to you could hear it. Some wiggers pull up next to me with their daddy's Jeep Cherokee rocking their G-Unit gear and playing, you guessed it, 50 Cent. Once the light turns green I hear them scream "Faggot!" and speed off.

I could of chased them down and fucked with them at the next red light, but really, what could I say? They kinda had a point. So I gave them a pass and rolled my windows up.

Same kinda shit happnd 2 me once , it was "u dropped a bomb on me" , by the gap band , only i was in my dadz v8 learnin 2 drive ,n wen those fools sed some shit n drove off , my dad str8 up let me rip those fools (they were in a civic).

I h8 it how u cant listen to the old skool classics when ur just cruisin. N ova here (australia) the white boys have a habit of wearin cheap fake ruff ryder shit while blastin 50 cent  ::)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »
That's real.

Same kinda shit happnd 2 me once , it was "u dropped a bomb on me" , by the gap band , only i was in my dadz v8 learnin 2 drive ,n wen those fools sed some shit n drove off , my dad str8 up let me rip those fools (they were in a civic).

I h8 it how u cant listen to the old skool classics when ur just cruisin. N ova here (australia) the white boys have a habit of wearin cheap fake ruff ryder shit while blastin 50 cent  ::)

ahahha man... who gives a fuck wat people think. thats wat i say. man i got 3 12inch alphines subs n i am blasting old school jams. u can hear me from a mile away. pumpin rick james. when you came home last night! YOU WOULDNT MAKE LOVE TO ME. you was fast asleeeeeeep. lol

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:51 AM »
yah but you thought that prince song was the shit when you were playing it all super loud.. u was feeling it and they had to come and disrespect you for a song , knowing they listen to the same shit too behind closed doors... even gangsters listen to gospel

people just like playing the stare you down game, it use to happens all the time on the bus when i was in highschool and it gets so rediculous people  forcefully trying not to look at you
but staring at you thru the corner of their eye LOL

and when you finally dont give a fuck they keep staring at you the whole way, when you turn to look at them they turn there head right away Lol

or young cats who feel a sense of pride when they win the staring game Lol and you say somethin like wasup homie they dont wanna stare at you no more n get all nervous

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 03:44:09 PM »
stare back
[

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 03:55:53 PM »
That's real.

LMAO,+1 You a fool SIK

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 05:47:27 PM »
That's real.

That's very annoying!!
1 thing i can't stand,is when these punks drive around in their cars,
blasting music, and when they see a black kid, they turn the volume up,and str8 stare at you, throwing 'W'
and acting like they got shook with the holy Ghost...
Just a bit off topic..
I don't usually wear these rap or hip hop clothing, a shirt with khakis,or jeans..and house shoes,or trainers,
but sometimes these folks put on all the hip hop clothling, then they walk past me and star at me, then they put on some stupid swagger,like 'Hey Look at me, I'm not Black,but I'm looking fresh to Def, more than You,who is Black'..... ::) ::) ::)

Where the hell do you live? Switzerland?

lol at khakis , white ts, and houseshoes being hip hop clothes

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.