Author Topic: DUBCNN: Week Three Of Raje' "Massive Thursdays" [With Winning Producer Saxon]  (Read 154 times)

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Whatup Yall, thanks for checkin the series out... Glad you're feelin it. Thanks for all the submissions. The emails been flooded with that hot shit. There's a lot of Hot producers out there! Yeah, you can definately look forward to more shit from me and Saxon, and welcome to the DUBCC!
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Saxon

• Lil Geezy
Wots good me and Raje gunna be makin moves this year! I dnt have any equipment really i just use reason 3 and an oxygen 8 midi controller but then i'll take wot ever i got n take it to a big studio in london n mix it down etc on logic 7. Personally i dnt think i do to bad for someone with a £300 laptop, a crack copy of reason and a £80 midi controller! Im jus saving up for my Mv8800 and all you top producers and beat makers better tuck there socks in cos im coming for you!!!! Anyone that can help me with promo get at me that would be greatly appreciated! and any labels, rappers, Mcs and singers Scream at me! www.myspace.com/kingproducer