Author Topic: Mitch Kupchak has to be in the GM of the Year discussion now  (Read 235 times)

SGV

Re: Mitch Kupchak has to be in the GM of the Year discussion now
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 07:29:12 PM »
Mrs Bryant

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 07:45:35 PM »
Why is it impossible for you niggas to actually have a debate without fucking up threads?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 07:51:46 PM »
Why is it impossible for you niggas to actually have a debate without fucking up threads?

Seriously.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 08:04:54 PM »

Seriously.

sorry honestly i just wanted to make a joke. I dint diss or anything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »
^It's all good... I'm sure that BabyG's comment was more geared towards those who intentionally ruin threads with their Laker bashing on a consistant basis. I just thought your "joke" was unfunny and dumb...You should already know that the haters get excited over comments like those.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 08:23:01 PM »
^It's all good... I'm sure that BabyG's comment was more geared towards those who intentionally ruin threads with their Laker bashing on a consistant basis. I just thought your "joke" was unfunny and dumb...You should already know that the haters get excited over comments like those.

yeah they probably do and some might find it funny. Im the same way you are with the Montreal canadiens in hockey but obviously this being a westcoast american music forum there is not much hockey talk obviously lol.

If there was tho i would probably get the same heat yuo do for my opnions on my team .

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »

yeah they probably do and some might find it funny. Im the same way you are with the Montreal canadiens in hockey but obviously this being a westcoast american music forum there is not much hockey talk obviously lol.

If there was tho i would probably get the same heat yuo do for my opnions on my team .

No...because I don't give people heat for being a passionate fan. Your joke mighta' had a chance at being funny if it weren't extremely played out on this board...Either way, it has nothing to do with the discussion. Lets move on, my dude.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 09:49:31 PM »

No...because I don't give people heat for being a passionate fan. Your joke mighta' had a chance at being funny if it weren't extremely played out on this board...Either way, it has nothing to do with the discussion. Lets move on, my dude.

alright, with that said shoulnt the N-o Gm get some consideration or is it more of the coaches doing with this team?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 09:58:42 PM »

alright, with that said shoulnt the N-o Gm get some consideration or is it more of the coaches doing with this team?

i'd think the coach

they didn't really make too many moves; Paul, West and Chandler are having a strong year and Peja has been fairly healthy.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 10:11:51 PM »

i'd think the coach

they didn't really make too many moves; Paul, West and Chandler are having a strong year and Peja has been fairly healthy.

yeah thats what i thoguht, they dint do any big moves or anything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM »
I dunno about Alan Bristow getting any GM of the year considerations, but Byron Scott is an excellent coach. Definitely in the running for coach of the year.