Author Topic: Game recorded 3 new songs with Trackmasters  (Read 436 times)

GangstaBoogy

Game recorded 3 new songs with Trackmasters
« on: February 03, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »
Yepp. I was listening to last weeks Foxxhole Radio show featuring Tone and Poke. Poetess asked them about artist nowadays and their work ethic and Poke said "I'm glad you asked that, I was in the studio with Game yesterday...dude knocked out 3 songs in about 5 hours. Dude don't play he's for real wit his".

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=181017673&blogID=352067746
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

messi19

Re: Game recorded 3 new songs with Trackmasters
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »
Yepp. I was listening to last weeks Foxxhole Radio show featuring Tone and Poke. Poetess asked them about artist nowadays and their work ethic and Poke said "I'm glad you asked that, I was in the studio with Game yesterday...dude knocked out 3 songs in about 5 hours. Dude don't play he's for real wit his".

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=181017673&blogID=352067746

SMH at u nigga, i posted this a week ago. U slippin. Naw, im just playin homie but i already posted it last week.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
dont be a rap nerd...

thanks for the info I aint heard that yet.

messi19

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »
dont be a rap nerd...

thanks for the info I aint heard that yet.

rap nerd? fuck is u talkin bout? Lmao at this fool haha.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 03:23:42 PM »
you know it bothered you that a nigga posted news that you already posted...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »

SMH at u nigga, i posted this a week ago. U slippin. Naw, im just playin homie but i already posted it last week.

No offense but you're a nobody. When I speak the people listen.

messi19

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 04:38:53 PM »

LOL, Thats why my thread got more views and more responses huh :laugh: ;D

And to the other nigga, fuck is u talkin bout nigga with yo lame ass.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »
...thank you for that ebonics lesson.

fuck is you talkin 'bout? thats the most ignorant sounding shit Ive ever seen a nigga type...Im not even sure if that made sence but it made more sence then that wanna be shit you just typed.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »

It was a joke dude.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »
loool  8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 11:11:25 PM »
damn that's tight, i haven't heard anything new from the trackmasters in a long time.  what else have they been up to?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 12:37:35 AM »
^ listen to the interview. its long but funny as fuck.

messi19

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 05:28:04 AM »

It was a joke dude.

LMAO r u serious? clearly i was playin 2..SMH