Author Topic: PHEONIX and HORNETS  (Read 172 times)

OchoCinco

PHEONIX and HORNETS
« on: February 06, 2008, 09:27:27 PM »
great game right there man....double ot...with stojacovich(or watever) makin the game winner....pheonix were on the ropes all game but damn they came up with some clutch ass 3pts  in the ots

GangstaBoogy

Re: PHEONIX and HORNETS
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »
I didn't watch it till my homie (big Chirs Paul groupie) called me when it was tied at the end of the 4th. I'm glad he did tho, that was an exciting ass game. My dude Barbosa showed up big time in the clutch.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:15:14 PM »
so you can make a thread about this game but i cant make a thread on the atlanta game?

and what a lameass signature.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 11:58:43 PM »
fuck i hella wanted to watch this game but i was busy bleedin the block

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 11:18:34 AM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »
so you can make a thread about this game but i cant make a thread on the atlanta game?

Theres a difference between an exciting double OT game that came down to a last second game winner and you making a thread everytime the Lakers lose.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »

and what a lameass signature.

yea a average game compared to one of the best this year......hmmm

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 01:38:37 PM »

Theres a difference between an exciting double OT game that came down to a last second game winner and you making a thread everytime the Lakers lose.

i dont make a thread about every game they lose, that would take up alot of time
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 01:44:15 PM »
^Sure seems like you've started more than 17 threads about the Lakers.