Author Topic: Giants Super Bowl Champs!!  (Read 1136 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Giants Super Bowl Champs!!
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2008, 02:49:01 PM »
^ i don't like doing it either, but then, rationally speaking i have no influence on it whatsoever, so technically it doesn't matter if it is happening or has happened when I'm seeing it, long as i don't know what i'm going to see. But I know what you mean, i would have watched it live, but i had to work in the morning and I didn't feel like a 3-hours-of-sleep night...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:50:43 PM by Kill »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »
i just cant hop on the dudes dick right when he does good like most ppl....i give him props but tuck or tyereee shoulda been mvp...

I disagree, I'm no fan of Manning but nobody other than the whole D-line stood out for the Giants

the fact that Eli lead that final 2 minute drive and made some great throws (with great catches by receivers) I think because of that he deserved the MVP

you ready to hop off the giants' dick, brotha?

the patriots played poorly, particularly the offensive line. the giants didnt do anything spectacular, but because we sucked, they played better by default. eli didnt play great. the only ones who i think really stood out were tuck on the dline and tyree.

thats no disrespect to the giants, they deserved it because we couldnt execute. but they know, we know, and i hope all of you know, the patriots have been and are the best team in the nfl.

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2008, 03:03:30 PM »
but they know, we know, and i hope all of you know, the patriots have been and are the best team in the nfl.
nope. the giants currently are. c'mon man, some fans kill me. everything the pats did in the season was great, but the super bowl is what its all about. the giants had an amazing post-season and really beat some great teams. the giants are the best team in the nfl (currently).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2008, 03:11:33 PM »
its all opinions doggie. if we go by who won the game, then yes, the giants are the best team in the nfl. theyre the champs. if you look at who has been the most successful this season, who has the most talent, and who has the best chance at doing it again next year... do you really think that's the giants?

i was bitter as hell last night, but ive had time to calm down. like i said, the giants beat us. theyre the champs and they deserved it. theyre number 1 in standing, but theyre not in skill. miss me with that.

i give them credit as a great team, but theyre not the best, the same way that when we won against the rams several years ago, the rams were the better team. we just had a good game.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »

the patriots played poorly, particularly the offensive line. the giants didnt do anything spectacular, but because we sucked, they played better by default. eli didnt play great. the only ones who i think really stood out were tuck on the dline and tyree.

thats no disrespect to the giants, they deserved it because we couldnt execute. but they know, we know, and i hope all of you know, the patriots have been and are the best team in the nfl.
blah blah blah

the Pats got beat down and punched in the mouth like Buster Douglas on Mike Tyson

no excuses, the better team won yesterday.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2008, 04:05:06 PM »
i never made an excuse. they played badly, and they lost because of it. if you went to the front row of the crowd and pulled the first dude u saw out of it, he could have made that td pass to plax at the end there when ellis hobbs ate shit. and thats not to take away from plax; he played very well. eli also pulled a few miraculous plays out of his, but overall wasnt amazing when the pats didnt mess up.

and hack, its funny how you said you thought the pats would win, but now youve changed your tune, saying the giants are the better team. if youre gonna hold a team down then hold them down.

evil will win

pats 42 giants 17

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2008, 04:08:19 PM »
they were the better team last night

thats all that matters

ofcourse i would ASSUME the pats would win
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »
ok, man. i cant respect not having faith in your team, or one of your "teams", but it is what it is.

and yeah, they were the better team last night. ive been saying that all along.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2008, 06:27:37 PM »
maybe its jus cuase i hate eli...but i really didnt think he deserved mvp...but then again no one on the giants really stood out, but watever  i dont have afaith that the giants will even make the playoffs next year but then again i hate them hahah

why do you hate eli? And most of the time the qb is the mvp, unless he's wack and somebody else really shines

i just cant hop on the dudes dick right when he does good like most ppl....i give him props but tuck or tyereee shoulda been mvp...

Tyree can't get MVP for just the one game and Tuck can't get it because that makes it lok like he was more important than Osi, or Strahan. That's why QBs, WRs and RBs win it like 90% of the time. Eli was more deserving of it than most QBs who have won it from Brady's first one, to Manning last year Eli showed up all playoffs and was a huge part of two drives in the 4th.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2008, 11:11:11 PM »
congrats to the giants. michael strahan deserves a ring and he got it, eli manning is going to have a good career.

sucks for the pats though, 18-0 nd losing the superbowl, thats a nightmare

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2008, 12:29:12 AM »
respect to the Giants. I admit, i didnt really give them a chance. Must suck to go 16-0 in the regular season and have it mean nothing.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2008, 01:00:42 PM »
ye i meani idont see y the pats got so much hate neways.....sure they got caught cheating....thats not the players...they still played amamzing all year...i feel bad for them man...prob the toughest loss any team will ever go through i think...i mean brady and moss already pulled out of the probowl....i dont hate on them for that..i wouldnt want to see a football for ever haha...but still i gotta give it up to them for a crazy good year, and if moss comes back i could see them in the superbowl next year too..all they need to do is beef up on defense...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2008, 04:24:30 PM »
ye i meani idont see y the pats got so much hate neways.....sure they got caught cheating....thats not the players...they still played amamzing all year...i feel bad for them man...prob the toughest loss any team will ever go through i think...i mean brady and moss already pulled out of the probowl....i dont hate on them for that..i wouldnt want to see a football for ever haha...but still i gotta give it up to them for a crazy good year, and if moss comes back i could see them in the superbowl next year too..all they need to do is beef up on defense...

I just didn't like their attitude all year. Going for it in 4th and 7 with 10 minutes to go when you're up by 30 is a coaching decision. Spiking the ball on a TD after you go for it and celebrating like you just won the superbowl is a player's decision, and I'm glad they didn't win the superbowl they thought they would.

As for the cheating, that depends on what the players. If Brady knew his coaches had recorded the opponents signals and was being told through the helmet what the defensive play was going to be and where the hole would be and ran the play, and then walked around like he's Joe Montana then I'm glad he lost even more than I'd normally be.

WestCoasta

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »

I disagree, I'm no fan of Manning but nobody other than the whole D-line stood out for the Giants

the fact that Eli lead that final 2 minute drive and made some great throws (with great catches by receivers) I think because of that he deserved the MVP

you ready to hop off the giants' dick, brotha?

what the fuck are you talkin about?  I DONT LIKE THE GIANTS

I'm just a Patriot hater you faggot, go kill yourself, your team blew it!!!  best team my ass

lol at this loser about to cry

WestCoasta

« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »