Author Topic: the isis papers  (Read 217 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

the isis papers
« on: January 29, 2008, 05:06:28 PM »
ordering right now stay tuned for possible future gems

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: the isis papers
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 06:40:55 PM »
I've read some excerpt from that book!!
Gotta admit that Lady Ms Welsing holds nothing back when it comes to writing
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »

lol i watched this on video of her kind of talkin about some topics in the book. im a open minded nigga and she was talkin about the colors on a pool table and the last ball being Black and shit i dunno. so i plan to read her book and decide for myself

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 06:51:43 PM »

I read a chapter from this book and I returned it for a refund the same day. Lets hope you do the same

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »

I read a chapter from this book and I returned it for a refund the same day. Lets hope you do the same

Who wrote that Book^^??
lol@refund..why you return it???
Let us know...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 06:55:39 PM »

Who wrote that Book^^??
Let us know...
he not smart of enough to comprehend what he reads. he has to be like 10 bedtime younging

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 06:56:08 PM »

lol i watched this on video of her kind of talkin about some topics in the book. im a open minded nigga and she was talkin about the colors on a pool table and the last ball being Black and shit i dunno. so i plan to read her book and decide for myself

..I'm Open Minded Too!!
My cousin has her book,i glance at it and read a few pages..
I plan on reading it after Him adn see what she has to say1
I know she was heavy criticized over her book about 'Menaline'

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 07:01:05 PM »

Who wrote that Book^^??
Let us know...

Well I believe all minorities receive injustice in America. This bitch was going off on how white people are the devil and blah blah shit like that. I was ignorant back in the day too, I thought all white people were fucking jerks. But then I started meeting white people, outside my majority Black and Mexican school, and a lot of these people are cool. So you can call me close minded to racist shit like that, sure.

By the way all the racist jokes that i said to Job were in retaliation for the shit he said. I love all Races, no disrespect no anybody. But Job, this cat really is a fucking moron. He heard one black guy talking about the shit he now believes, and he thought he could get cool points by thinking the same thing.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »

Who wrote that Book^^??
Let us know...

Well I believe all minorities receive injustice in America. This bitch was going off on how white people are the devil and blah blah shit like that. I was ignorant back in the day too, I thought all white people were fucking jerks. But then I started meeting white people, outside my majority Black and Mexican school, and a lot of these people are cool. So you can call me close minded to racist shit like that, sure.

By the way all the racist jokes that i said to Job were in retaliation for the shit he said. I love all Races, no disrespect no anybody. But Job, this cat really is a fucking moron. He heard one black guy talking about the shit he now believes, and he thought he could get cool points by thinking the same thing.
you know your racist dont hide it.  a lot of mexicans are racist

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 07:13:32 PM »

Who wrote that Book^^??
Let us know...

If I'm racist then that makes me MLK and you Hitler.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »

Who wrote that Book^^??
Let us know...

If I'm racist then that makes me MLK and you Hitler.
tortilla, if you going to compare me to a racist person let that person at least be Black.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »

Who wrote that Book^^??
Let us know...

All Minor races are treated bad1
This is an undeniable fact!
I'm Sure the Author was not referring to all White folks in the general sense, as 'devils'
She might have been referring to a selected Few!
I don't Know!
I know next to nothing of the said author or what her name is..
So I can't call It!

We are all ignorant however once you start to educate yourself and open your mind
it's not in an attempt to down play others, but rather to armor yourself in case somebody tries to lie to you or hid the truth of try to pull the wool over your eyes et al.

Job is a pretty stand up Dude if you got a problem with Him, Engage in a discussion with him!
Throwing insult never really solves anything...
Ya Dig!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 05:55:57 PM »
just got in. stay tune for Jobs thoughts. I will tell you if its bullshit or if you people are just hating on it because its the truth. over and out