Author Topic: Lyrics Born mixtape -- BUY IT NOW FOR ONLY $1.99 !!!  (Read 61 times)

Lyrics Born

• Lil Geezy
  • Everywhere At Once 4.22.08
Lyrics Born mixtape -- BUY IT NOW FOR ONLY $1.99 !!!
« on: February 05, 2008, 02:47:00 AM »
Back once again, it's the one and only, original -- accept no imitations -- Lyrics Born Variety Show!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls -- Mobile Home Recordings presents The Lyrics Born Variety Show Season 3.

Straight from the mastering session, LB got this to me and told me to put it out there for all of ya'll to download before we even get the physical CDs into production! This brand spankin' new mixtape features a ton of exclusives, special guests and that signature LB funk.

As a special treat LB is giving this mixtape to all of you L-Beezies and Quammies out there for the insanely low price of only $1.99.

Yes, you read that right. One dollar and ninety nine cents!!!

This is HUGE!

For a limited time only ya'll can buy the download of the new Lyrics Born Variety Show Season 3 mixtape for this ultra low price. With physical CDs coming soon to the Lyrics Born Variety Store, this price won't last forever. 18 tracks from the original Macka Dang Dang.

LB was so excited to get this thing done and out for ya'll to hear some sneak peeks from his upcoming new album, Everywhere At Once (dropping 4.22.08 on Anti- Records), that he made sure we got this up pronto and sold it at the bare minimum we could get away with.

The new mixtape features a gang of new exclusives you won't hear anywhere else including some tracks with Quannum fam The Gift of Gab, Tommy Guerrero, Pigeon John and Lateef The Truthspeaker as well as extended family, Chali 2na and Jake One and of course the one and only, Joyo Velarde.

As if that wasn't enough LB slapped on 4 (count 'em 4) tracks off of his upcoming new album for ya'll to peep. What makes it even better is that some of these versions aren't quite the same versions that you're gonna hear on the new album.

Featured on the mixtape is of course the latest single from LB, "I Like It, I Love It" which is currently playing on the Bay Area's own LIVE105 FM. Make sure you email the station and let 'em know you love the song and wanna hear it some more. We need ALL the L-Beezies and Quammies out there to email music director Aaron Axelsen at aaron@LIVE105.com requesting "I Like It, I Love It". Take a second right now and shoot Aaron an email.

With a new album looming on the horizon that of course means another Lyrics Born World Tour! Australia will get treated to LB this month as he MCs the Good Vibrations Festival on Feb. 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th. If that wasn't enough the big guy will be performing with Cypress Hill in Melbourne on Feb. 15th at the Palace Theater. Don't sleep.

Coming up in mid March LB will be hitting Austin, TX for the annual SXSW Music Festival. Dates and venues coming soon, keep checkin' the tourdates page. Look for LB hittin' Europe this year as well.

Whew! What an update, huh?

Don't sweat it, we've got plenty more in store for ya'll in the coming months leading up to the release of Everywhere At Once. But for now head on over to the downloads page and pick up the latest Lyrics Born mixtape. 18 tracks for $1.99? What are you freakin' waiting for?!!!

PEACE!

-JB

BUY IT RIGHT NOW HERE:

http://downloads.lyricsborn.com/product_info.php?products_id=34
New Lyrics Born album 'Everywhere At Once' drops 4.22.08

http://www.lyricsborn.com
http://www.myspace.com/lyricsborn