Author Topic: Rumor: Nets offering Vince Carter for Lamar Odom + Jordan Farmar  (Read 333 times)

D~Nice

Re: Rumor: Nets offering Vince Carter for Lamar Odom + Jordan Farmar
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »
The only reason why Carter is not playing like an All-Star is because the Nets suck. If he was playing for a championship he'd be killing niggas. Nevertheless it can't be regarded as a good trade for LA, because Kobe and Vince won't work together.

That and Vince is not the same player he once was. He is a old 30. That wear and tear is starting to catch up with him.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 08:02:47 PM »
kobes big ass ego and selfish little drama queen personality wouldnt let this trade work. we all remember what happened when kobe cried like a lil bitch and got shaq traded(where he won another title, proving his dominance) and kobe led the lakers to being losers every year since. but he scores a lot!!!!  ::)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 08:48:15 PM »
^ Lol you call people haters yet you hate on Kobe/La in every thread possible

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 09:00:05 PM »
Hell No!

Farmar Alone Would be too Much for Carter.
No thank's..

SERIOUSLY

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 09:49:25 PM »
fuck that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 12:12:02 AM »
kobes big ass ego and selfish little drama queen personality wouldnt let this trade work. we all remember what happened when kobe cried like a lil bitch and got shaq traded(where he won another title, proving his dominance) and kobe led the lakers to being losers every year since. but he scores a lot!!!!  ::)

You mean when Shaq demanded a trade because the Lakers wouldnt give him a 30 million dollar contract extension? Yes...we remember. Then he rode Wade to a ring...we remember that, too. Kobe will do whatever it takes to win...And trading for Vince Carter is definitely not what it takes to win.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 09:16:34 AM »
Vince Carter is GARBAGE

I would never want that dude on my team

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 09:26:29 AM »
this wouldn't be a bad trade necessarily
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
this wouldn't be a bad trade necessarily

For the Nets, it wouldn't...but for the Lakers, it would be a terrible trade.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 12:39:38 PM »
There's no way in hell this trade could work for us. First of all the "key" man in the trade is Farmar. He's one of the best young guards in the league, def a future starter for us. He's in the right place (behind Fisher), in the right time (he's still young, while Fisher is a veteran). YOU SIMPLY DON'T TRADE HIM. Expecially a week after you traded Javaris Crittenton and two first round draft picks. Without Farmar we'd have a frontcourt with Fisher, Kobe and just Vujacic. Not good and deep enought to compete for the ring. With Farmar we are loaded. That said, i see no points in trading Odom for Carter NOW. I mean scoring points is not what we need now. We already have Kobe, Gasol, Fisher and Bynum who can score 20 points any night. What we need is a veteran with floor leadership, who can defend and who can help Kobe. Odom is not the best player possible, but he's def better than Carter in those things.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 01:51:45 PM »
lmao so sad....

Carter would play much better in LA. if my team sucked i wouldnt care much eaither. (Moss, Raiders)