Author Topic: ESPN News reporting Shaq for Marion trade  (Read 1267 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ESPN News reporting Shaq for Marion trade
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2008, 06:52:03 PM »
it must suck being a hater and bitter that phx owns your team. plus your a filthy jew, so your life really does succ.

your prediction is based on hate cuz phx takes a shit on your team every year. please stop ruining threads cuzz.

Yea, cuz everyone knows your life sucks when you're Jewish. ::)

Listen, kid...If you honestly think this is a good deal, then I feel bad for you. If you're saying it's a good deal just because you stand for everything that is anti-Lakers, then I still feel bad for you. So yea...I feel bad for you.

I'm so scared of Phoenix...after all, they didn't just shit their pants when Gasol was traded to the Lakers. :laugh:

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »
cuzz everyone feels bad for your grandma  8) and u dont like the trade cuz u bitter and anti everything suns.

stop lettin yo hate consume you and accept that the top team in the west just added the most dominating center ever, u know the one that carried your hero to his only championships, and he went to the team that already owns you scrubs. worry about beating teams like atlanta before you fuc with the big dogs.

OchoCinco

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2008, 09:22:34 PM »
i think phenonix will benifet huge with this....i mean they needed a big man and they got a proven vet...people may say hes washed but just a few years ago he lead a team to a title....marion clearly had ego issues, couldnt handle nash and stoudamire getting all the shine....cant wait to see his debut man gunna be crazy shit in pheonix from this day

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2008, 11:23:58 PM »
it must suck being a hater and bitter that phx owns your team. plus your a filthy jew, so your life really does succ.

your prediction is based on hate cuz phx takes a shit on your team every year. please stop ruining threads cuzz.

i don't know man this trade would come back to bite PHoenix

although i hope it doesn't.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2008, 11:52:56 PM »
LMAO. Have you guys actually watched Shaq playing this season? It was been embarassing, for real. He's slow as fuck, man. He's still a fat ass so he could still make some baby hook and shit, but for real, it takes him 10 seconds to go from one rim to the other. How do you guys think he'll play in the up-tempo Mike D'Antoni system? Shit, Kurt Thomas is 10x faster than this version of Shaquille, and i still remember him ruining every offensive play by the Suns (they played 4 vs 5 in the offensive end, when Kurt was on the floor). Waiting for Skinner to outplay Shaq in the Play Off and to put an end to his career.

Damn the Suns are desperate.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2008, 07:53:16 AM »
LMAO. Have you guys actually watched Shaq playing this season? It was been embarassing, for real. He's slow as fuck, man. He's still a fat ass so he could still make some baby hook and shit, but for real, it takes him 10 seconds to go from one rim to the other. How do you guys think he'll play in the up-tempo Mike D'Antoni system? Shit, Kurt Thomas is 10x faster than this version of Shaquille, and i still remember him ruining every offensive play by the Suns (they played 4 vs 5 in the offensive end, when Kurt was on the floor). Waiting for Skinner to outplay Shaq in the Play Off and to put an end to his career.

the suns definetely reacted to the Gasol trade

BUT marion is an ego guy and Shaq is probably a much better influence in the locker room

the trade works both ways
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2008, 11:49:11 AM »
cuzz everyone feels bad for your grandma  8) and u dont like the trade cuz u bitter and anti everything suns.

stop lettin yo hate consume you and accept that the top team in the west just added the most dominating center ever, u know the one that carried your hero to his only championships, and he went to the team that already owns you scrubs. worry about beating teams like atlanta before you fuc with the big dogs.

Yea...that's the reason I think the trade is bad..Cuz I don't like the Suns, not cuz I'm living in reality. LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »
i think phenonix will benifet huge with this....i mean they needed a big man and they got a proven vet...people may say hes washed but just a few years ago he lead a team to a title....marion clearly had ego issues, couldnt handle nash and stoudamire getting all the shine....cant wait to see his debut man gunna be crazy shit in pheonix from this day

Shaq recently led a team to a title? Where was I?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »

the suns definetely reacted to the Gasol trade

BUT marion is an ego guy and Shaq is probably a much better influence in the locker room

the trade works both ways

The thing you gotta understand about Marion is that he's the first one who joined the Suns. He joined them before Nash, before Amare. And nobody really considered him a true star, in the locker room and in the front office. He got frustrated. Personally i'm not a fan of him (as a player), i just think he wanted to make a change and to be considered a star somewhere else.

Shaq def has a much better influence in the locker room than him. I mean he doesn't even need to ask for it.

But i don't know. He's not the type of player i was expecting in a Mike D'Antoni team.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »

Shaq recently led a team to a title? Where was I?

Shaq was that tall black guy holding the trophy behind Wade / in front of Tim Donaghy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2008, 02:51:36 AM »
If the Suns figure out something really clever when it comes to utilizing Shaq, it can surprise a lot of people. But only if Shaq does exactly what they tell him to do without bitching. That's a possibility though, as he's old as fuck and not in the position of bargaining. I mean, he sure as hell don't won't to be dealt as an expiring contract next year, LOL.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2008, 09:30:27 AM »
i think Shaq would school Bynum in a series

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2008, 09:57:39 AM »
i think Shaq would school Bynum in a series

Wow :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2008, 09:58:30 AM »
If the Suns figure out something really clever when it comes to utilizing Shaq, it can surprise a lot of people. But only if Shaq does exactly what they tell him to do without bitching. That's a possibility though, as he's old as fuck and not in the position of bargaining. I mean, he sure as hell don't won't to be dealt as an expiring contract next year, LOL.

He was bitching for more touches earlier in THIS season...What do you think is gunna happen when he realizes he's the 4th or 5th option? LOL.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2008, 11:23:16 AM »
The "current" Shaq can school Bynum..... in a bad free-throw shooting contest.  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ