Author Topic: Not Your Average West Coast Classics!  (Read 445 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: Not Your Average West Coast Classics!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 03:22:13 AM »
I don't really like This way anymore, shit was overplayed when it was a new song, and I listened to it every time they played it

That J5 song is pretty serious tho, really good

props man for the thread, I have the intention to post a similar one, but in the outbound so it could get more attention
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 08:37:14 AM »
I don't really like This way anymore, shit was overplayed when it was a new song, and I listened to it every time they played it

That J5 song is pretty serious tho, really good

props man for the thread, I have the intention to post a similar one, but in the outbound so it could get more attention

Yeah, i was thinkin about the same thing, but they're West Coast, and I thought what the hell

kemizt

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 04:51:46 PM »
Those were both somewhat recent and big tracks showing the West Coast has more than just gangsta rap. I like Jurassic 5 but I kind of agree with what some people said about them, they can be boring. I didn't really like "This Way" or the Neighborhood Watch album that much at first because it seemed like everyone was hopping on their nuts, but it was actually a great album and the verses on the song are real cool.
I got a bird's eye view

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 06:52:41 PM »
great songs +5