Author Topic: The Game Cops Plea Deal In Assault Case, Headed To Jail For 4 Months  (Read 928 times)

messi19

Re: The Game Cops Plea Deal In Assault Case, Headed To Jail For 4 Months
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 08:27:12 AM »
Being in the county will be almost like a vacation for wanna-be gangstsa Game. But I'm sure half of his next album he'll be rapping about being a felon and doing time! At least it'll replace him dropping Dre/Pac/BIG/Nas' names on every song.

U know the dude to call him wannabe gangsta?

He prolly gon be rappin about in 1 song..SUPRISE! I've seen a million rappers talk about it and even braggin about jail, but when its Game who  isnt even in yet is this, that and the third. Rappers rap about their experiences in life bruh, so if he finds somethin he can talk about on his album why not.
As long as he dont come out wit that mentality like 90% of the rappers do u know "ay nigga i was in jail nigga i walked the yard blah blah"..like Spider Loc, Saigon etc etc.

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 09:47:18 AM »
Four months is a lot better than 5 years...

Sucks that it's probably going to set the album back though...

iseeu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 01:06:54 PM »
What better promo for an album than a big ass face tattoo and a few months behind bars?
4 one thing man dat nigga gone b p.c. up n then 4 months in da county jail is like 16 days n he mite not even do all dat if dat nigga hit da main line they gone eat his ass up .