Author Topic: Dubcc GeTTING Ladies central 101.....come check up y'all  (Read 149 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Dubcc GeTTING Ladies central 101.....come check up y'all
« on: February 07, 2008, 05:52:50 PM »
aight so this is how we do in here, no fag shit but i gotta be real, imma try and give y'all some advice on what y'all need to do in order to help improve your shit with the ladies, bitches, girls and so on and how you gotta do some work yourself in order to get in a situation where u can get fly ass women....

i aint even claiming i got all the answers, i just know alot of cats on here are young and still comin up so imma drop some of my thoughts and i know others on here got some mad advice cuz they on some baller shit to so let me drop some off to y'all too....

by the way, im 23, black, athletic cat who been with girls from many races, black, white, indian, brown, yellow..lol...y'all name it i done most....though some shit is still gots to work on....

Anyway some advice for the young cats in here who havin troubles with the ladies and are about to get lazy and get some fat ass belly on the go .....

check it....

1 - make sure you don't smell nigga....i dont give a fuck how much you weigh, when you out, make sure you lookin clean, aint sweatin, your hair lookin like its supposed to and u got no dandruff,lol....thats the obvious shit...

2....next nigga just to help you out a lil....in the mornin go on a run every morning....15-30 minutes if thats the most y'all can do but just run when you get up BEFORE breakfast....have some milk or someshit if that makes you feel better but make sure you run nigga and then come home do some streches, some sit ups and press ups if you got the energy and then get ready, eat, shower and so on....do that atleast 3-5 times a week so u in shape....soon it'll be easy and then if y'all hit the gym at nights it should be like its nuttin

3 - speak to a girl with confidence, look her in the eyes, seem like you listening but looking at her like shes fine, don't look on the left and right everytime another girl walks past...be honest but not gay and let her know she's fine....girls like that but don't sound to strong on that either....

4 - speak clear, whatever girl you be looking for, don't be stuttering, making mistakes and shit, speak clear like you can talk and speak with a lil swagger...if she looks like someone who aint swagger, speak to her how u think fits the situation, but that depends on what you're looking for....if you looking for pussy, true, adjust to the situation....if you lookin to get with someone for a lil longer and shit....be real but again breed confindence homie, she needs to know that her man can speak up for her.....and speak with her...

5 - homie women like to be reasurred....trust me, as men we all seem to think everything is always kool and just let shit slide and get on with shit but women need to know and seek reassuranaces...thats probably because we as men are probably more passive and women are more pro active in alot of ways....trust me on this one, i had nuff women tell me on this one...u know, when u go out, let them know "shes looking sharp" because it'll make her happy that her mans recognised all the hard work he put into gettin ready for a nigga

6 - okay this one if for y'all again....don't be lazy and afraid and have some will power...i aint never been fat but if theres big cats in here, put in some work, eat a lil better, do some weights, turn that fat into muscle and don't be afriad to run around the block or whatever, you only runnin and make sure you eat right, don't be eating 3 big dinners a day, control yourself....lol....aint nobody fuckin fat joe without his bread....

7- don't be afriad to talk 2 a girl even if you don't know her, just walk up to her without fear and start a conversation....don't be standing there walking circles around her, she probably think u a stalker or someshit....

8 - try to impress but don't sound like u havin a job interview selling yourself, i know as men we love talkin about ourselves and all the shit we good at but ask your girl about her shit now and again, ask her how shes feeling and what she wanna do....this is more for ppl who already in a relationship but yea.........

9 - when your girl in your ride, i hope you got more than a few eminem / ice cube cds in there cuz i know you need them smooth joints to vibe with, even if she love hiphop, she aint needed to be on that gangsta shit 24/7

10 - say seeeeeeeeeeeen Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen to her 10 times a day

aight so like obviously these are just shit from my personal experiences and shit but i just thought id share since i have alot of time on me right today so yea,lol....i know other cats most likely got some shit they would like to say and shit too but i just thought i'd drop my thoughts, if it helps y'all out in anyway, dope.....if not, no hard feelings!

by the way, women there are plenty of, so don't be scared of rejection, especially by a stranger...

oh and yo, if y'all got any other questions....pop off nigga....

by the way....i think the "no homo" term on the internet is on some fag shit....but for this topic ........no homo,lol

pz

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

SeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEn KLeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEn

p.s....yo by the way, if you be training, make sure you aint only be workin your chest, arms and abs and shoulders and legs be just as important, you gots to look cut up but well proportioned

pz

Joe Bonanno

Re: Dubcc GeTTING Ladies central 101.....come check up y'all
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 07:57:21 PM »
this is too real for most of the nerds on this site.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »
word man, true story on your advice

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »
i get bitches. but keep this up it is good advise for those who are lame as world of warcraft.

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 11:21:18 PM »
OMG THANK YOU

:kiss2:

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »
11. First time you fuck her, do the shocker. She'll marry you after that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 12:13:56 AM »
That's all pretty good advice. Girls go for all different types of guys and you have to have your own style and swag or whatever, but those keys are all pretty necessary to pull. I think the biggest key is the confidence though, it might be natural to get nervous every once in a while, but if you don't believe or feel comfortable with yourself, why would they have interest in you?

One way not to get ladies is to have cold sores on your lips, which popped up on Monday and is absolutely killing me right now. I'm hoping it will go away ASAP, with my birthday coming up Monday, I'm going to get no b-day love if my lips look like I went down on SuperHead and Lil' Kim.
I got a bird's eye view

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 01:56:23 AM »
half of that is realyl good advice and half of that is bullshit. lol. one thing i've learned about women is that they don't really care about looks AS much, as men. if you're running around acting like a premadonna then they're going to lose interest. no woman wants a man who's "pretiier" than they are.

to add to the good half of that list

1. display value. and if you're good display a higher value than the girl.  girls dont' like being the ones to lead, they like to be lead. hence why they usually go for the older guys. but distinguish yourself as something great without being cocky or overconfident

2. be hard to impress by others but be forgiving to her a little bit more. this lets her know that you have options and standards, but somehow she caught your eye. hence the chase. girls should be the chasers after a while not the man.

3. be blunt. stick to your guns about shit. and know how to win battles with your MIND, not with your muscles or cock size (or extension therefore of)

4. dress nice....but not too nice like your name is el debarge....keep a strong and healthy appearance. you don't have to be arnold or jack lalane but be someone who TRIES. it's GOOOOOD to be human. a GOOOD woman will pick up on this and her motherly insticts will attract her to you so she can COMPLETE the package, ya dig?

5. have goals and shit. have some kind of future and be able to stand on your own two.

6. be interesting. have more than 3 hobbies that you are PASSIONATE about. woman love PASSION. and turn passion that men have for cars, sports, music, movies, ect. into potential passion for them. because like i said women love attention.if they can see you loving them the way that you  love your Mustang GT, they start drippin like a faucette

7. to go with what i said above, women want a man that's interesting and has something intelligent to say. they want to LEARN something. even if they hate what you like , they're still learning about a world they wouldn't have known with otu you.

8. Humor. humor is the way to ANYONE"S heart, but if you can make a woman laugh you're so much more closer to the poon than if you just looked like brad pitt. no lie. woman are emotional beings, and a strong positive emotion like laughter actually can bring a woman to an orgasm much faster. ** that's why fellas, if you ever noticed when you're havnfun sex with a girl they can usually get off before you**

9. don't fall in love the first week or month you're with the girl. it defeats the chase.

10. leave some mystery. girls love the thrill of the unknown. like i said they're emotionally driven. don't lay it all out ther for them. keep them on their toes in everything you do.  keep them guessin.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JAZ

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 02:36:57 AM »
the don't stink thing made me laugh though.

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 05:31:18 AM »
I thought Jacob's stuff was pretty much all on point.