Author Topic: Rapper the Game Shot in Front of LA Basketball Complex.  (Read 996 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rapper the Game Shot in Front of LA Basketball Complex.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »
Absolutely...100%...False.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 06:56:27 PM »
that would be dope if he got merked.. Someone finally gave that faggot what he deserves...

Go to Jail. Do not pass Go and do not collect $200...

Serious note.. c'mon Lepht, that wasn't called for.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 06:58:02 PM »
that would be dope if he got merked.. Someone finally gave that faggot what he deserves...

U MAD?

Its ras kas check out his sig... hes still mad he got knocked out

lol is that ras kass??

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

D~Nice

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 06:58:42 PM »
Soooo, can anyone confirm or deny this at this point?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »

D... do you really need to ask that? If Game got blasted, everybody and their mama's would have been alerted. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 07:01:52 PM »

i confirmed it on the first post..

bwstakeover
'G'

(No subject)
« Sent to: TAKEMONEYENT on: Today at 04:59:11 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
hahaha, let the thread be,lets see how people react, who are u in hhboard? U support Jay, i cannot do anything but respect that, i like J R Too man, dont hate.....
bwstakeover
'G'

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 07:10:15 PM »

bwstakeover
'G'

(No subject)
hahaha, let the thread be,lets see how people react, who are u in hhboard? U support Jay, i cannot do anything but respect that, i like J R Too man, dont hate.....
bwstakeover
'G'

lol wat a fag ban his dumb ass

jbel1021

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 07:11:38 PM »
LMAO at this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »

bwstakeover
'G'

(No subject)
bwstakeover
'G'

lol wat a fag ban his dumb ass

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »
i thought bws was a game bill walton why would he want him shot again? i mean i know how some stupid fans like to hear of rappers getting shot and comming bacc from it so they can brag and say they superman and some shit,but shit just don't make since,and can uncle murder have the i got shot recently for the moment title hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 07:29:28 PM »
I guess BWS call himself gaining publicity for his man  :laugh: He figured since the threads based on Spider Loc have been so enormous that he would create a buzz on Game to see how far it will actually go .  :loco:  :grumpy:

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2008, 07:37:16 PM »
I guess BWS call himself gaining publicity for his man  :laugh: He figured since the threads based on Spider Loc have been so enormous that he would create a buzz on Game to see how far it will actually go .  :loco:  :grumpy:

ur so stupid spider will nevr gain as much "buzz" as game as ever had and the reason he had so many views and the threads were so big is cause the games mom lol

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

ur so stupid spider will nevr gain as much "buzz" as game as ever had and the reason he had so many views and the threads were so big is cause the games mom lol
Really ?? The threads were only so long because of Game's momma ?? What about all the other threads pertaining to Spi that somehow always ended up 6 to 7 pages before the shit with Game's momma was ever posted ?? You're so narrow minded and clueless to see all the shit that's going down with Spider Loc. For dude to be so disliked without an album, he sure do get a whole lot of attention and hate @ the same time. If Spider is such a non-factor in west coast hip hop,  why does everyone waste so much time and energy on him ?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2008, 08:08:52 PM »

Really ?? The threads were only so long because of Game's momma ?? What about all the other threads pertaining to Spi that somehow always ended up 6 to 7 pages before the shit with Game's momma was ever posted ?? You're so narrow minded and clueless to see all the shit that's going down with Spider Loc. For dude to be so disliked without an album, he sure do get a whole lot of attention and hate @ the same time. If Spider is such a non-factor in west coast hip hop,  why does everyone waste so much time and energy on him ?
[INSERT SARCASM] - No, those threads were so long because of Spider's amazing lyrical ability and the club tracks he makes even gets the non hip-hop fans to listen to his music - [END SARCASM]

'fuck outta here with your Waldo Faldo flowers for Spider.....

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »

someone needs to the the butt of a joke...