Author Topic: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!  (Read 492 times)

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2001, 04:54:18 PM »
Snoop was beaten by Death Row guys in 98 when he was on No Limit!!! I didn't know that, poor Snoop .......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2001, 11:44:48 PM »
I'm surprised Dre didn't get a ass whoopin'. I guess because he is more careful when he is out in public.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2001, 10:07:03 PM »
snoop aint stupid..he isnt going to try to kill anybody....he is movin on...God is watchin..suge will have his day.....and if it was found out that snoop had suge killed......all hell would break lose between bloods and crips......

lots of bloods listen to snoops CD and all he brags about is crip....so they would be upset........and besides.....Nobody is going to mess with  Snoop.....the good thing about him being down with Master P........Now snoop has lots of Luvv on the WEst Coast...and he has luvv down south.......master p ran the south..and he is still huge down there..and snoop will always be down with No limit and their soldiers....and u know No Limit, and the whole damn South will bring heat.....but it wont come to that....snoop is a positive brotha now....

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2001, 02:58:54 AM »
  Alright... I finally bought tha magazine....

Mellow Man: I just wanted to get this straight... I aint one of them Death Row dick riders who REFUSES to believe Suge could have anything to do with 2pac's death. I'm my own person... neither Death Row, Snoop or Dr Dre have any affect on tha way I see things. I'm not a Death Row fan, not a Snoop Fan, not an Eazy E fan.... I'm a West Coast/ Gangsta Rap fan... any of them muthafuckers come out with a hit then I'ma bump it.

on tha article:
     All it said about the whole Suge plottin on killing 2pac was what I had already heard.... and all they gave to back it up was Snoop's, Frank Alexander's (2pac's bodygaurd) and Kevin Hackie's opinions on Suge. They all said "Suge was perfectly capable of taking the chance he would be shot in order to cover up his involvement in the murder"... I'm not sayin this is bullshit but It just aint enough to change my mind. There's alwayz 2 sides to every Story and I'm pretty sure Snoop, Kevin Hackie, and Frank Alexander dont think much of Suge so you can't rely on their word 100%

Something I did get out of the article was that I do think Ex Officer David Mack had something to do with Biggie's murder. The evidence they had on David Mack was enough to make me believe; the black Impala, He took the day off of work the day Biggie died, and people saw him outside the building where Biggie got shot. They didn't have evidence like that on 2pac's murder though... pure speculation.

So, I aint saying Suge couldn't have anything to do with 2pac's death.... I'm just sayin that there aint enough evidence to try to put it on him so whenever this subject comes up I just keep my mouth shut. Actually, It's starting to bother me when this subject comes up.... people are alwayz tryna put more into shit than what is already there.... just like when people try to say 2pac is still alive... I hate that shit.

Still... nothin but respect for all of you and what you all want to believe...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2001, 03:42:23 PM »
hmmm i still have'nt got the bloody article livin' here can realy suck sometimes lol   >:( but any way i was just thinking if Suge did have something to do with Pacs death then why did he start telling Pacs bodyguard "that he should have had his fucking gun"
If anyone has that book "Got your back" by Frank Alexsander u'll know what i'm talking about its in chapter 18

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2001, 09:58:56 PM »
I'mma lazy fool .I still ain't copped it. Most of y'all said what was gonna be on it so its all good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE