Author Topic: Real talk: When is Spiders album droppin? [From his biggest fan]  (Read 280 times)

SGV

Re: Real talk: When is Spiders album droppin? [From his biggest fan]
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 12:40:54 AM »

Why do u think he wont sell? But since some people think Game aint really "doin it big" for the coast or whateva, those people are still waitin for that "dude" to blow up from the west, especially with him bein on G-Unit and all. Are u sayin Yayo is better than Spider? Naw Spider is better.

Any news though about the album? Features? Producers?

Spider doesn't have any commercial appeal, IMO. His voice and flow aren't there. Game is doing as much as he can for the Coast, but he does need some more cats to help him take the West from the bottom of the rung. But, being with G-Unit just ins't enough anymore. And yes, I'm saying Yayo is better than Spider. Yayo has at least a little swag. Enough to garner some attention.

Think of this... Yayo is 50's homie. Close homie. So, obviously 50 had a lot of interest in making sure Yayo did good. But even with all that, Yayo didn't do shit. Then Banks AND Buck flopped with their last albums and they have MUCH more appeal than Spider. Spider is a Los Angeles Gangsta Crip Rapper, very rare is that gangsta rappers do well nowadays. Game sold well, but aside from having the ability to rap well, he also had 50 Cent (at his most popular moment) AND Dr. Dre behind him. Young Jeezy had solid production and catchy hooks and adlibs, along with not only Jay-Z backing him, but Puffy was well. Game and Jeez were the exceptions. Spider doesn't have that. He might have good production, but he lacks the commercial swag. The odds are against Spider...

M.O.P., an established group with a solid following, couldn't even drop an album on G-Unit. Mobb Deep, one of Hip Hop's Greatest Duo's, couldn't do well on G-Unit. Of course, miracles can happen, but I don't see those miracles going Spider's way. Like I said, the odds are against him. Jimmy Iovine nor 50 are jumping for yet another G-Unit flop.

messi19

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 12:46:20 AM »
Man, just shut up now, ur acting like a little kid, who gives a fuck wen it drops, it'll drop when it drops, now enough with the Spider threads!!!

Shut the fuck im askin a questiion retarded ass fool. I said real talk. Im just wonderin. Stop bitchin, Stop cryin.

You shut the fuck up, stupid ass kid, like 2 years old or someshit, fuck u mean u said "real talk" where the fuck does it say that u dumb child. Are u obsessed with Spider or someshit, get a life kid, hes gettin his money, are you? Sitting at home on ur computer talkin shit bout a dude, but in real life if you were to ever see him you would shit ur pants, you were on dudes forum for like 2 years sucking his dick and 1 day u made the transition and came hear started talkin shit bout him, ur a pathetic looser, is this all you do, 99% of your posts are talking about Spider Loc, u think Spider himself actually reads every1 of your posts, hes laughing at u, no matter now many tapes dude sells hes making more then u ever will man, get off his nuts, or actually stay on em, u talkin bout him is just getting him more exposure, and im not tryna pull a juicy gurl or anything, but just stop it man, u starting to sound like a clown, ive been down with u on this forum the whole time i been here, but u just talk 2 damn much, why not just support the dude and the west coast!!!

ooooooh u mad? yeah 99% of my threads are about Spider ::) 3 threads = 99% right? Like i told u go and play your Xbox 360 u sorry ass muthafucka, i aint never been a fan of no Spider. Go check the websites, i aint never claimed i was a fan cracka. This cat like 30 years old and he be askin niggas "do u play xbox 360" and shit. Like i said, have u once seen me diss Spider in this thread right now? No. Yet yo dumb ass comes at me like u hard u basement livin mufucka. IMA WRITE IN BIG LETTERS...IM SERIOUS, IM ASKIN A FUCKING QUESTION?! IF U CANT ANSWER IT GO HOM AND CRY HOLDIN YO TEDDY BEAR LIL BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIATCH.

It was OGTRIPLEOG u dumb shit. And im not 30 im 18 but im happy u think i am, shows u think im a mature poster. And sureeee i live in a basement LMFAO, u wish mayne, get a life kid, get off this forum man, go outside, enjoy the real world and quit hateing on dudes man, you just make yourself look bad!!!

Yeah so im hatin on Spider cuz im askin who's on the album right? LOL at u thinkin cuz i thought were 30 i saw u as mature, thats sad. Cuz i was sayin its sad if ure 30 cuz u seem like one of them fools thats real nerds and shit on the internet but then they got kids and all that. Ure sad though cuz ive told your dumb ass 4 times now im asking a fucking question and then u STILL talkin about hatin on dude feelin proud cuz Juicygirl gassed u up. For the last fucking time cracka, stop actin like u hardbody, i was asking a question.
Shit if yall want me to return hatin on Spider and all that its all good, cuz i didnt see yall complain that much then..this cat calls ME DUMB when i keep tellin dude 4 times im askin a question..

And appreciate it Juicygirl..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 01:00:42 AM »
Man, just shut up now, ur acting like a little kid, who gives a fuck wen it drops, it'll drop when it drops, now enough with the Spider threads!!!

Shut the fuck im askin a questiion retarded ass fool. I said real talk. Im just wonderin. Stop bitchin, Stop cryin.

You shut the fuck up, stupid ass kid, like 2 years old or someshit, fuck u mean u said "real talk" where the fuck does it say that u dumb child. Are u obsessed with Spider or someshit, get a life kid, hes gettin his money, are you? Sitting at home on ur computer talkin shit bout a dude, but in real life if you were to ever see him you would shit ur pants, you were on dudes forum for like 2 years sucking his dick and 1 day u made the transition and came hear started talkin shit bout him, ur a pathetic looser, is this all you do, 99% of your posts are talking about Spider Loc, u think Spider himself actually reads every1 of your posts, hes laughing at u, no matter now many tapes dude sells hes making more then u ever will man, get off his nuts, or actually stay on em, u talkin bout him is just getting him more exposure, and im not tryna pull a juicy gurl or anything, but just stop it man, u starting to sound like a clown, ive been down with u on this forum the whole time i been here, but u just talk 2 damn much, why not just support the dude and the west coast!!!

ooooooh u mad? yeah 99% of my threads are about Spider ::) 3 threads = 99% right? Like i told u go and play your Xbox 360 u sorry ass muthafucka, i aint never been a fan of no Spider. Go check the websites, i aint never claimed i was a fan cracka. This cat like 30 years old and he be askin niggas "do u play xbox 360" and shit. Like i said, have u once seen me diss Spider in this thread right now? No. Yet yo dumb ass comes at me like u hard u basement livin mufucka. IMA WRITE IN BIG LETTERS...IM SERIOUS, IM ASKIN A FUCKING QUESTION?! IF U CANT ANSWER IT GO HOM AND CRY HOLDIN YO TEDDY BEAR LIL BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIATCH.

It was OGTRIPLEOG u dumb shit. And im not 30 im 18 but im happy u think i am, shows u think im a mature poster. And sureeee i live in a basement LMFAO, u wish mayne, get a life kid, get off this forum man, go outside, enjoy the real world and quit hateing on dudes man, you just make yourself look bad!!!

Yeah so im hatin on Spider cuz im askin who's on the album right? LOL at u thinkin cuz i thought were 30 i saw u as mature, thats sad. Cuz i was sayin its sad if ure 30 cuz u seem like one of them fools thats real nerds and shit on the internet but then they got kids and all that. Ure sad though cuz ive told your dumb ass 4 times now im asking a fucking question and then u STILL talkin about hatin on dude feelin proud cuz Juicygirl gassed u up. For the last fucking time cracka, stop actin like u hardbody, i was asking a question.
Shit if yall want me to return hatin on Spider and all that its all good, cuz i didnt see yall complain that much then..this cat calls ME DUMB when i keep tellin dude 4 times im askin a question..

I know ur asking a question u stupid fuckin kid, do u not get it? Are u slow or something, who the fuck are u tryna kid? Wtf was this for in ur thread title "[From his biggest fan]" ur not his biggest fan, and what was this for "Let the hate begin", who the fuck u tryna kid man, now we know ur asking a real question with you asking about the features andn production but originally u made the thread for another "hate on Spider Loc fiesty" to begin, grow the fuck up, we can tell your not a mature hip hop head, thats for sure!!!

messi19

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 01:20:59 AM »

I know ur asking a question u stupid fuckin kid, do u not get it? Are u slow or something, who the fuck are u tryna kid? Wtf was this for in ur thread title "[From his biggest fan]" ur not his biggest fan, and what was this for "Let the hate begin", who the fuck u tryna kid man, now we know ur asking a real question with you asking about the features andn production but originally u made the thread for another "hate on Spider Loc fiesty" to begin, grow the fuck up, we can tell your not a mature hip hop head, thats for sure!!!

IF U KNOW IT THEN ANSWER IT INSTEAD OF MAKIN UP DUMB SHIT! Okay ima tell u..1. I said [Biggest Fan] cuz i figured either Crash or Juicigirl would call me that since they already do..And i said let the hate begin cuz wheneva a nigga make a Spider thread people will hate, like the dudes above already did. WHAT THE FUCK R U TALKIN ABOUT "MAKIN A HAT THREAD"..nigga are u fo real? If i wanted to hate i would of said it why do u think i have to "hide" it or sum shit? SMH at this sorry ass fool. And im 18 so the fuck are u talkin about? U take internet waaaay to seriously lil cracka boi.

NOW WHAT THE FUCK U GON SAY?? HUH? THIS NIGGA BE ACTIN LIKE HE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT HE TALKIN ABOUT? NOW WHAT? U THOUGHT SOMETHIN AND IT WAS WRONG SO BEFORE U WROTE YOUR LITTLE ESSAY U SHOULDA ASKED FIRST.

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 01:36:34 AM »
I ain't know when the album, but since u his biggest fan can u let me know if that record he released on koch i think it was called west kept secret, is that any good cos I saw it otha day was contemplatin gettin it, also does it have the song CRY and CRY on it?

holla

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 04:33:34 AM »
*Walks into thread..pulls a stool sits down, opens a can of Lucozade" ;)
"says What's Up to Messi" 8) 8)
'Laughs At Juicy Gurl" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

**Has Just noticed that SGv has dropped Some In-depth Info On Why He Feels Spider Does Not have Commercial Appeal..** :o :o :o
**Didn't know Young Jeezy was from the west,or has any connection with the West** :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 05:21:18 AM »
These threads aren't going anywhere.. *locked*