Author Topic: Real talk: When is Spiders album droppin? [From his biggest fan]  (Read 287 times)

messi19

Real talk: When is Spiders album droppin? [From his biggest fan]
« on: February 11, 2008, 09:00:45 PM »
Let the hate begin.. :'(

AnybodyKilla

Re: Real talk: When is Spiders album droppin? [From his biggest fan]
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 09:29:01 PM »
Man, just shut up now, ur acting like a little kid, who gives a fuck wen it drops, it'll drop when it drops, now enough with the Spider threads!!!

messi19

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »
Man, just shut up now, ur acting like a little kid, who gives a fuck wen it drops, it'll drop when it drops, now enough with the Spider threads!!!

Shut the fuck im askin a questiion retarded ass fool. I said real talk. Im just wonderin. Stop bitchin, Stop cryin.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 09:43:48 PM »
Aside from Blutiful, dude has never dropped shit I've enjoyed that I can actually think of off hand...

With that said, no clue when his album is dropping. If Tony Yayo couldn't sell, Spider Loc def won't sell. On top of that, 50 won't want another flop associated with G-Unit.

messi19

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 11:13:13 PM »
Aside from Blutiful, dude has never dropped shit I've enjoyed that I can actually think of off hand...

With that said, no clue when his album is dropping. If Tony Yayo couldn't sell, Spider Loc def won't sell. On top of that, 50 won't want another flop associated with G-Unit.

Why do u think he wont sell? But since some people think Game aint really "doin it big" for the coast or whateva, those people are still waitin for that "dude" to blow up from the west, especially with him bein on G-Unit and all. Are u sayin Yayo is better than Spider? Naw Spider is better.

Any news though about the album? Features? Producers?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 11:28:56 PM »

Shut the fuck im askin a questiion retarded ass fool. I said real talk. Im just wonderin. Stop bitchin, Stop cryin.

You shut the fuck up, stupid ass kid, like 2 years old or someshit, fuck u mean u said "real talk" where the fuck does it say that u dumb child. Are u obsessed with Spider or someshit, get a life kid, hes gettin his money, are you? Sitting at home on ur computer talkin shit bout a dude, but in real life if you were to ever see him you would shit ur pants, you were on dudes forum for like 2 years sucking his dick and 1 day u made the transition and came hear started talkin shit bout him, ur a pathetic looser, is this all you do, 99% of your posts are talking about Spider Loc, u think Spider himself actually reads every1 of your posts, hes laughing at u, no matter now many tapes dude sells hes making more then u ever will man, get off his nuts, or actually stay on em, u talkin bout him is just getting him more exposure, and im not tryna pull a juicy gurl or anything, but just stop it man, u starting to sound like a clown, ive been down with u on this forum the whole time i been here, but u just talk 2 damn much, why not just support the dude and the west coast!!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 11:30:34 PM by Johnny187 »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 11:32:59 PM »
If Tony Yayo couldn't sell, Spider Loc def won't sell. On top of that, 50 won't want another flop associated with G-Unit.

messi19

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »

You shut the fuck up, stupid ass kid, like 2 years old or someshit, fuck u mean u said "real talk" where the fuck does it say that u dumb child. Are u obsessed with Spider or someshit, get a life kid, hes gettin his money, are you? Sitting at home on ur computer talkin shit bout a dude, but in real life if you were to ever see him you would shit ur pants, you were on dudes forum for like 2 years sucking his dick and 1 day u made the transition and came hear started talkin shit bout him, ur a pathetic looser, is this all you do, 99% of your posts are talking about Spider Loc, u think Spider himself actually reads every1 of your posts, hes laughing at u, no matter now many tapes dude sells hes making more then u ever will man, get off his nuts, or actually stay on em, u talkin bout him is just getting him more exposure, and im not tryna pull a juicy gurl or anything, but just stop it man, u starting to sound like a clown, ive been down with u on this forum the whole time i been here, but u just talk 2 damn much, why not just support the dude and the west coast!!!

ooooooh u mad? yeah 99% of my threads are about Spider ::) 3 threads = 99% right? Like i told u go and play your Xbox 360 u sorry ass muthafucka, i aint never been a fan of no Spider. Go check the websites, i aint never claimed i was a fan cracka. This cat like 30 years old and he be askin niggas "do u play xbox 360" and shit. Like i said, have u once seen me diss Spider in this thread right now? No. Yet yo dumb ass comes at me like u hard u basement livin mufucka. IMA WRITE IN BIG LETTERS...IM SERIOUS, IM ASKIN A FUCKING QUESTION?! IF U CANT ANSWER IT GO HOM AND CRY HOLDIN YO TEDDY BEAR LIL BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIATCH.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 12:01:47 AM »

I'm proud of you Johnny, for speaking your mind and saying some real true shit ! It took a whole lot of heart to stand firm for what you believe in, expressing yourself the way you did ! This shows how much you're maturing into a very wise young man. This attitude is your ticket to life, a very good start, if you ask me ;)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 12:08:58 AM »

ooooooh u mad? yeah 99% of my threads are about Spider ::) 3 threads = 99% right? Like i told u go and play your Xbox 360 u sorry ass muthafucka, i aint never been a fan of no Spider. Go check the websites, i aint never claimed i was a fan cracka. This cat like 30 years old and he be askin niggas "do u play xbox 360" and shit. Like i said, have u once seen me diss Spider in this thread right now? No. Yet yo dumb ass comes at me like u hard u basement livin mufucka. IMA WRITE IN BIG LETTERS...IM SERIOUS, IM ASKIN A FUCKING QUESTION?! IF U CANT ANSWER IT GO HOM AND CRY HOLDIN YO TEDDY BEAR LIL BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIATCH.
There's no exact date for the WWW,  just be ready for it to come soon. The King of R&B, on the other hand is droppin this Valentine's Day and you can D/L it for free at :

www.inDAstreets.net

messi19

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 12:10:54 AM »
LOL at Crash...oops i mean Juicygirl gassin this cracka up. I was bein serious, funny how when dudes be playin then yall stay cool but when i keep tellin yall i was serious then this cat acts like a gangsta..Aint Johnny the same dude that named himself "TRIPLEOG" on Spiders forum before? HAHA 30 year old and calls himself "TRIPLEOG" on a forum. HA HA HA!

Juicygirl:

Aiight, but is there any info on it, like Producers, Features or anything?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »

It was OGTRIPLEOG u dumb shit. And im not 30 im 18 but im happy u think i am, shows u think im a mature poster. And sureeee i live in a basement LMFAO, u wish mayne, get a life kid, get off this forum man, go outside, enjoy the real world and quit hateing on dudes man, you just make yourself look bad!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 12:23:00 AM »
LOL at Crash...oops i mean Juicygirl gassin this cracka up. I was bein serious, funny how when dudes be playin then yall stay cool but when i keep tellin yall i was serious then this cat acts like a gangsta..Aint Johnny the same dude that named himself "TRIPLEOG" on Spiders forum before? HAHA 30 year old and calls himself "TRIPLEOG" on a forum. HA HA HA!

Juicygirl:

Aiight, but is there any info on it, like Producers, Features or anything?
Here we go again with this identity crisis ! Why do you insist on referring to me as Spi or Crash when you know exactly who I am ? You're the same person who made threads all about me, my pix, and my myspace page ! On another note, I don't know what producers or features are gonna be on the album, those are all good questions to ask Crash. If you're startin' to dig Spi's music, and feel as though you need to redeem yourself, there's really no need. It's all good.. Just bump his ish and enjoy yourself !
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 12:27:06 AM by JUICY GIRL »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 12:25:42 AM »

I'm proud of you Johnny, for speaking your mind and saying some real true shit ! It took a whole lot of heart to stand firm for what you believe in, expressing yourself the way you did ! This shows how much you're maturing into a very wise young man. This attitude is your ticket to life, a very good start, if you ask me ;)

Its nothing, i always knew what you were talking about, but you just post about Spider way to much tryna defend him n shit all the time, who gives a fuck, if people dont like him then they dont like him, its up to them, we cant change somebodies fuckin opinion, its what they like, we dont all like the same shit, i dont even think Spiders the best rapper, i just think hes decent, he do make some raw shit and he do make some wack shit, im not a "yes man", ill tell somebody what i like str8 up!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 12:27:14 AM »
He said hes gonna have T-Pain, and Nate Dogg or someshit on there, he listed them on his forum once, forgot now, u gonna have to ask Crash Messi!!!