Author Topic: papi aint no snitch this is comedy  (Read 202 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: papi aint no snitch this is comedy
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 03:46:27 PM »
^^ me too people always like damn u dont smile for shit...........
same with me...i get accused of bein rude or anti-social on the daily...but im not gonna talk if i aint got shit to say or laugh if the shit aint funny. i hate those people that force themselves to laugh at shit to be "polite",fuck that..they just some fake individuals,period.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! thats real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME MIGHT ALSO SAY THAT'S RUDE.... EVERYBODY'S TRYING THEIR BEST TO GET BY AND SHIT, I GIVE PEOPLE A BREAK IF THEY TRY TO ADD SOME RELIEF TO THE TENSE SITUATION THAT IS OUR WORLD. Y'ALL WHO FRONT LIKE YOU'RE BEING REAL ARE THE MOST FULL OF SHIT
LOL

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: papi aint no snitch this is comedy
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »
^^ me too people always like damn u dont smile for shit...........
same with me...i get accused of bein rude or anti-social on the daily...but im not gonna talk if i aint got shit to say or laugh if the shit aint funny. i hate those people that force themselves to laugh at shit to be "polite",fuck that..they just some fake individuals,period.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! thats real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME MIGHT ALSO SAY THAT'S RUDE.... EVERYBODY'S TRYING THEIR BEST TO GET BY AND SHIT, I GIVE PEOPLE A BREAK IF THEY TRY TO ADD SOME RELIEF TO THE TENSE SITUATION THAT IS OUR WORLD. Y'ALL WHO FRONT LIKE YOU'RE BEING REAL ARE THE MOST FULL OF SHIT
yeah okay... wigger