Author Topic: Are you feelin all of the T-Pain sound alikes????????  (Read 464 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are you feelin all of the T-Pain sound alikes????????
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 09:22:10 AM »
generally it takes a bit more work to do it on a TALK BOX (roger and zapp) because its analog, not digital but do you guys also say the same thing for ppl who use the talk box on choruses ??? and effects on various marks on songs also

"thats selling out, thats cheap and stupid" ?  kinda the same idea and same concept no

your somewhat right but wit the talkbox (whoevers usin it) they got their own style and their own production wit a rapper on it
whereas this is a style.
but I feel what ya sayin!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 11:20:25 AM »
^^ ???

Lol same shit, different toilet

im not tryin to antagonize you dogg , but if you ever used a talk box which i have, everybody sounds the same from jodeci to xzibit to chicano rappers

not everyone sounds the same using a  digital vocoder/vocal tuner .. youll still sound something like you with the effect on you on pitch shifting parts

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 11:39:20 AM »
this sound has been around for ever.

T-pain just made it popular cuz he makes pop music.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 11:39:37 AM »
^^ ???

Lol same shit, different toilet

im not tryin to antagonize you dogg , but if you ever used a talk box which i have, everybody sounds the same from jodeci to xzibit to chicano rappers

not everyone sounds the same using a  digital vocoder/vocal tuner .. youll still sound something like you with the effect on you on pitch shifting parts

nah I feel what you sayin, what i meant was some know how to use it better fredwreck vs others.
but you right
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »

^^^^

THAT PRODUCER OR ENGINEER DESERVES ALL OF T PAINS ROYALTY CHECKS

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »
Why people all think that T-Pain invented the Vocoder! Fuck man respect the 80's and Roger Troutman! Don't disrepect and say that this fuckin' bullshit of T-Pain came first with the Vocoder.

Lool Cher was usin' it ^^

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 01:32:40 PM »
generally it takes a bit more work to do it on a TALK BOX (roger and zapp) because its analog, not digital but do you guys also say the same thing for ppl who use the talk box on choruses ??? and effects on various marks on songs also

"thats selling out, thats cheap and stupid" ?  kinda the same idea and same concept no
^^^^^^networth post yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 01:38:37 PM »

wow you couldn't be more wrong

off the top of my head... listen to Roger Troutman, DJ Quik, Bosko, Battlecat, Fingazz

tell me they sound the same.... you're retarded

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 01:39:46 PM »
Why people all think that T-Pain invented the Vocoder! Fuck man respect the 80's and Roger Troutman! Don't disrepect and say that this fuckin' bullshit of T-Pain came first with the Vocoder.

yes sir.

t pain can suck a dick choke on his dookkie braids and die...id be content. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 01:48:55 PM »

off the top of my head... listen to Roger Troutman, DJ Quik, Bosko, Battlecat, Fingazz

^^^ westcoast they do idiot, and they use eq, mod delay, chorus , and reverb/pitch the notes up or down to vary the sound a bit idiot  ;)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »

^^^ westcoast they do idiot, and they use eq, mod delay, chorus , and reverb/pitch the notes up or down to vary the sound a bit idiot  ;)

they really dont sound the same. similar, yes, but not the same. Plus it sounds like they are using more of a sawtooth LFO on it and each one is unique in their own way. Quik's talkbox does not sound like Bosko's talkbox for instance.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »

Or the 70's and Peter Frampton for that matter.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 04:14:03 PM »
NEWSFLASH:

T-PAIN DOES NOT USE A FUCKING VOCODER

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2008, 06:40:36 PM »
yes we know.. but the topic starter doesnt lol 

he uses AA

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 12:49:28 AM »

they really dont sound the same. similar, yes, but not the same. Plus it sounds like they are using more of a sawtooth LFO on it and each one is unique in their own way. Quik's talkbox does not sound like Bosko's talkbox for instance.

yea.... but NauticaIce is just stupid, he somehow thinks Bosko and Quik sound the same on the talkbox, just proves how smart he really is

but wait, he has "used" one before so he knows better