Author Topic: Big L's mother passed on Sunday (5 days before 9th anniversary of Big L's death)  (Read 139 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
From DJ Premier:

For those who loved and respected the legacy of BIG L, I wanted to announce the passing of his mother Gilda"PINKY" Terry.
She passed this morning of February 10, 2008....
As some of you may also know, this Friday, February 15, 2008 will mark the 9th Anniversary of Big L's passing so all of you who have radio shows, pay homage to one of the best lyricists who deserved a lot more shine than most Artists who ever put out a record....
his is also the 2nd Anniversary of J Dilla's passing and he is another great loss to our Hip Hop Community 4 Life...Big Up To his daughter, and to his brother Illa J, and especially Miss Yancey.......

http://slamminkicks.blogspot.com/2008/02/rip-miss-terry-big-ls-mother.html

K-9

Oh shit thats sad R.I.P. Gilda"PINKY" Terry :(

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
RIP to these 3, dont know much about dilla but big L is and always will be one of my favorite rapper, is easy going flow and the way he pushed out crazy puns are unmatched

NotoriousTDA

RIP

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
RIP Gilda Terry, Big L and J Dilla

It's Chica-I-go for

AnybodyKilla

KURUPTION-81

RIP

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

topshotta

Yeah RIP Big L Moms.. Big L was and always will be the best lyricist in the rap game! No doubt. Other dead rappers ain't even close!

So is Big L's big brother the only one left in the family now since both his brother and mother passed away? That's fucked up..

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
9 Years Already.. :'(

R.I.P.
It's a Reunion...