Author Topic: This has been the most dry period for releases in recent memory!!!!!  (Read 150 times)

dameons

I can't even remember the last time I was excited about a release motherfuckas...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This has been the most dry period for releases in recent memory!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 03:51:44 PM »
really? we've dropped a bunch of quailty street albums for free download in the past week

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »
In terms of official releases Yuk is all im anticipating at the mo,  i cant even think of any other albums getting released.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

No Teflon

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 05:21:46 PM »
Dude, todays mixtapes are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Than mainstream Homo shit....That Mech Wells and The other Tape Hosted by Juice are the best shits out, plus bunch of them other shits, check out the d/l sec,

D~Nice

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »
Nah the first couple of months are always slow for releases. The last real big rap album released around this time was 50's first album.

messi19

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 06:02:26 PM »
Kinda agree with threadstarter. For me the whole thing is i haven't heard shit about no albums from the west. All i know is Snoop & Game releasin their albums and i think G Malone right? But is there any info on it yet? Jay Rock? Clyde Carson? The exlusive tracks and all that is dope but for me after a while its like, but what about the albums?

Invincible

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 06:23:18 PM »
Nah the first couple of months are always slow for releases. The last real big rap album released around this time was 50's first album.

The Documentary dropped in January too.

MarshColin

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 07:04:07 PM »
Like Kuruption said, cop that Yukmouth.