Author Topic: Things that make Mexicans happy?  (Read 487 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Things that make Mexicans happy?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 09:20:25 PM »
Remembering California, Texas, Arizona and New Mexico was once part of motherland.
lol eye got to here this. what are you referring to as the "motherland"?

Motherland is a term that may refer to a mother country, i.e. the place of one's birth, the place of origin of an ethnic group or immigrant...in this case, mexico.

for russians the "motherland" is referred to as "mother russia"...for many black people they refer to africa as "motherland"..etc etc...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 09:22:21 PM by Wykid »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 09:28:22 PM »
theres only 3 races... Black, white, and yellow ya do the math. Africa is the motherland....... cradle of all civilization........ you can find a lot of similarities between tribes and natives in Latin America and the caribbean Islands traced back to Africa-----------from the food, to the music...... spirituality etc........ tony p drizzle eye think was refering to United Snake of America as the motherland (eye hope not because eye would really question what kind of SAT test they giving out there in cali)........

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »
theres only 3 races... Black, white, and yellow ya do the math. Africa is the motherland....... cradle of all civilization........ you can find a lot of similarities between tribes and natives in Latin America and the caribbean Islands traced back to Africa-----------from the food, to the music...... spirituality etc........ tony p drizzle eye think was refering to United Snake of America as the motherland (eye hope not because eye would really question what kind of SAT test they giving out there in cali)........

The thing about you is that you always try to make EVERYTHING about your race. I was referring to Mexico as motherland dumb dumb. Pick up a history book, anykind(even the racist ones) and they'll tell you who these states were once part of Mexico.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 09:50:52 PM »

WWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT?!?!

dude, so the brown people who existed FOR THOUSANDS of years before the spanish fucked it up, dont, and never existed??  is THAT what youre saying? wow

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 09:56:13 PM »

The thing about you is that you always try to make EVERYTHING about your race. I was referring to Mexico as motherland dumb dumb. Pick up a history book, anykind(even the racist ones) and they'll tell you who these states were once part of Mexico.
my fault eye thought you meant something else. so you got that.. thats my error. Yes eye know it used to be part of Mexico

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »

WWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT?!?!

dude, so the brown people who existed FOR THOUSANDS of years before the spanish fucked it up, dont, and never existed??  is THAT what youre saying? wow
do the knowledge on the intermixing.............. between races....... before the so called indians there werent even Mexicans.... ya came about between the intermixing off the Indians and the europeans........ and the indians came from intermixing........  just like in puerto rico before the so called puerto ricans you  have today they didnt exit back then they existed due to intermixing.......

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 10:12:10 PM »
riiight, so the aztecs, the myans, yaquis, olmec are all figments of our imagination?

i dont even understand what youre saying...but im done with you.  youre obviously racist, and try to find any excuse to defend your racism.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »
riiight, so the aztecs, the myans, yaquis, olmec are all figments of our imagination?

i dont even understand what youre saying...but im done with you.  youre obviously racist, and try to find any excuse to defend your racism.

you the idiot and you dont get what eye am sayin........ you dont understand because your retarded, conditioned and brainwashed........

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 10:19:52 PM »

you the idiot and you dont get what eye am sayin........ you dont understand because your retarded, conditioned and brainwashed........

blah blah blah

words from a racist idiot mean jack shit to me...an insult from george bush would probably hurt more.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2008, 10:22:12 PM »
The Bush family
Fashion 4 Less
99 cent store
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 10:30:35 PM by Still Spendin' Dat '96 Guap »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 10:25:22 PM »
dice on the rear view mirror of a car
car washes
car seat covers
walmart
flea markets
garage sales
leaning like a chollo

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 10:26:41 PM »

blah blah blah

words from a racist idiot mean jack shit to me...an insult from george bush would probably hurt more.
lol you corny

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 10:28:12 PM »

blah blah blah

lol you corny

blah blah blah

and did i mention, blah?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2008, 01:06:43 PM »
Tamales.....during christmas only
opening presents on christmas eve
off white undershirts
overexaggerated mustaches
Bud Light
tortillas
rice/beans together with ever meal even white meals
going to churches that look like an Ozzy Osbourne video
the holy virgin
chickens....as pets....for about 3 months
having 3 jobs that pay below minimum wage but give overtime
mullets
those things that arn't "grills" but they're gold/silver and they frame their teeth (anyone know what i'm talking about?)
extended Warranties
Old School Doo Whop Music
Hot Sauce/peppers
Futbol
fixing many cars....
....storing them on the front lawn
drinking for every occasion....including waking up
old cars
putting gold on everything
shit that was popular 20 years ago
yard sales at 5 in the morning
wal mart
murals of an Aztec warrior holding a chick in his arm painted on ANYTHING
Skulls and skeletons and shit
cussing out white owls that fly by
talking about how they saw the chupacabra once....
faded colors
knock off brands
cortez classics
three flowers hair shit
99 cent hand brushes that are meant for dogs but cholos use them to brush their hair back every 5 seconds
Locs
wind breaker jackets
the LOS ANGELES raiders
Dickies
young girls
clowns
big ass titties

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »