Author Topic: When Game Comes Outta Jail, This is what We Gonna DO!  (Read 701 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: When Game Comes Outta Jail, This is what We Gonna DO!
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »
Dude has just stepped his 'Nut Riding' game up a notch..Classic Comedian!! ;D ;D ;D
Xcept I ain't finna pay for his jokes though... 8) 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 06:47:24 PM »
LMMFAO this is straight comedy  ;D

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 07:37:40 AM »
I am gonna hit up Game when he comes out, we gonna go hunting, Beat the shit out of Eminem for that Pistol Popping Verse,  Take his cloths off and drop him at the Blue Oyster Club, let the faggots fuck him untill his white Rabbit ears bleed, then We gonna find Casish and Beat him to death with a rubber Dildo, like in that "Lock, Stock and 2 smoking barrels" movie, than we gonna find Dre and make him smoke weed, Take Pictures of it, so that people will actually see the pics of Dre Smoking weed, for the first time ever, than we gonna Dress up all BWS dudes in Cop Uniforms, And Pretend to be Protecting 50 cent, when we hit the road, we gonna Have Game come out the corner and say, "Whats up Now bitch??" , Cant wait to see his face when he realizes that its Us....

After that, i am thinking of going to catch Banks, Yayo, Hot Rod and 40 glock, i guess we can let them live, but we gonna shave their eye brows,and tatto the whole face with Homosexual tatts....

Than we dont wanna forget SPider Joke, that Ratty ass Nigga Deserves some good attention,Game said he wanna catch that ass in his own hood, take his ass to A Studio and make him do a Collabo Album with N sync and Backstreet boys, Dye his hair Pink, make him wear the skirt and post that shit all over the Crash TV, Gunithoe.com, WillSuckOff50.com, hhboard or any of those Homosexual Public Social Clubs for Mentally challenged teenagers locked up in the basements...

Well thats about it, I heard that Bitch ass Cyssero just posted on myspace, asking Fans if he should go at GAme or let him live, we are not sure what we gonna do with that hoe ass nigga, I gotta talk to Game about that....

Stay Tuned, everything will be taped and put on DVD, Called "My Crew Coming For War"...........

get a life

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 08:31:01 AM »
GOD DAAAAAAAAAAMN CLAAASIC!

No Teflon

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 04:56:13 PM »
^^^Glad to be ur sevice!

westsiderider323

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 05:10:03 PM »
whut tha fuck iz this?

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 06:08:24 PM »
whut tha fuck iz this?

DubCC Comedy Club... led by Duccc and No Teflon, we are all their audience... they are doing a fantastic job so far, don't you agree?... I still laugh at this thread

bump!  8)

No Teflon

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 06:17:53 PM »
THe only sad and pathetic thing is that No Teflons Real Name is Jamal and Ducc's real name is 40 glock....Thats very very sad....And pathetic.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »
Game's been outta jail, ever do anything you said you were gonna do?  8)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 09:52:27 PM »
I am gonna hit up Game when he comes out, we gonna go hunting, Beat the shit out of Eminem for that Pistol Popping Verse,  Take his cloths off and drop him at the Blue Oyster Club, let the faggots fuck him untill his white Rabbit ears bleed, then We gonna find Casish and Beat him to death with a rubber Dildo, like in that "Lock, Stock and 2 smoking barrels" movie, than we gonna find Dre and make him smoke weed, Take Pictures of it, so that people will actually see the pics of Dre Smoking weed, for the first time ever, than we gonna Dress up all BWS dudes in Cop Uniforms, And Pretend to be Protecting 50 cent, when we hit the road, we gonna Have Game come out the corner and say, "Whats up Now bitch??" , Cant wait to see his face when he realizes that its Us....

After that, i am thinking of going to catch Banks, Yayo, Hot Rod and 40 glock, i guess we can let them live, but we gonna shave their eye brows,and tatto the whole face with Homosexual tatts....

Than we dont wanna forget SPider Joke, that Ratty ass Nigga Deserves some good attention,Game said he wanna catch that ass in his own hood, take his ass to A Studio and make him do a Collabo Album with N sync and Backstreet boys, Dye his hair Pink, make him wear the skirt and post that shit all over the Crash TV, Gunithoe.com, WillSuckOff50.com, hhboard or any of those Homosexual Public Social Clubs for Mentally challenged teenagers locked up in the basements...

Well thats about it, I heard that Bitch ass Cyssero just posted on myspace, asking Fans if he should go at GAme or let him live, we are not sure what we gonna do with that hoe ass nigga, I gotta talk to Game about that....

Stay Tuned, everything will be taped and put on DVD, Called "My Crew Coming For War"...........

Sure u are! LMAO!!