Author Topic: Mixtape DJ's [Drop Your Opinion]  (Read 366 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mixtape DJ's [Drop Your Opinion]
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 07:27:33 PM »
Oh... and now we're getting this Crooked I mixtape with... tags. THANK YOU NIK BEAN. THANK YOU FELLI FEL FOR TAGGING THE MUSIC OF AN ARTIST THAT CAN'T GET AN ALBUM OUT.

I mean, I haven't heard the mixtape yet, but I'm figuring they're all over the tape. Noone can tell me that they benefit from Crooked I, so why do they tag this stuff? They are either desperate or they try to bully fans. Either way, I want to get an untagged version. I know Nik Bean posts here, so hopefully he'll do something for this online community and drop the untagged version along with the tagged version. That way we can decide what we want to listen to.

your welcome ...enjoy the new mixtape
*you're :)

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 11:40:23 PM »
AS FAR AS MY COUSIN, HE TOLD ME LAST YEAR THAT HE PUTS A TAG ONCE PER VERSE TO PROTECT THE ARTISTS MUSIC FROM GETTIN USED BY SOME WACK AZZ DEEJAY TRYING TO GET LOOT OFF IT-AND EVENTUALLY UNTAGGED VERSION COMES OUT AFTER THE ARTIST AND DEEJAY MAKE THEIR POINT  KNOWN AND HEARD

I DONT SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

SMEGGIE ALL YOU DO IS BITCH BITCH AND BITCH AND SINCE CALTROIT AND HOT BOX EVENTUALLY CAME OUT UNTAGGED WHAT MAKES YOU THINK TRANSFORMATION WONT

DAMN MOST OF YALL ARE BITCHING ABOUT LITTLE SHIT, MOST OF YALL NOT ALL OF YALL

YEAH THERE ARE ANNOYING TAGS BUT NOT CALI UNTOUCHABLEZ

PULL YOUR SKIRT DOWN SMEGGIE YOULL HEAR BUTCH CASSIDY UNTAGGED  U LIL OL BITCH

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 11:42:18 PM »
AND WISHING THEM ALL AIDS IS THE DUMEST THING IVE HEARD BRUH U GOTTA B A KID FOR SAYIN THE DUMBSHIT U B SAYIN

KARMA IS A MUTHA

KEEP TALKIN OR MATTER OV FACT KEEP WISHIN

LIL OL BITCH  ;D

smegma

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 07:11:53 AM »
AND WISHING THEM ALL AIDS IS THE DUMEST THING IVE HEARD BRUH U GOTTA B A KID FOR SAYIN THE DUMBSHIT U B SAYIN

LOL @ you saying I say dumb things. You can't even spell 'dumbest' correctly.

AS FAR AS MY COUSIN, HE TOLD ME LAST YEAR THAT HE PUTS A TAG ONCE PER VERSE TO PROTECT THE ARTISTS MUSIC FROM GETTIN USED BY SOME WACK AZZ DEEJAY TRYING TO GET LOOT OFF IT-

Are you saying September 7th is not some wack ass DJ? I'm sure he has more talent for the profession than I do, but, believe it or not, even I could have put together the HHW's of Crooked I on a disc. He didn't show much of his talent on that. I think your cousin gets to mix/host mixtapes because of his connections, not because of his talent.

P.S. You really come across intelligent by calling me 'bitch' all the time.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »
Sept 7 is cool dude...but that dont have nuttin to do with this thread. 

Point is Djs gotta release mixtape in clean form one month after they ruin it with yellin.

CROOKED I :

" I once new a Dj pushin Cali mixtapes,
  nigga tried to play me, movin at tha quik pace
 i grabbed the baby AK, Crooked is the sickest case
 waitin to catch him slippin,so i can split the son of a bitches face
 niggas quik to stabb u in your back,thats when the beef enter
 mungoos, snake hunter,cut the grass and eat dinner...."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 03:06:42 PM »

LOL @ you saying I say dumb things. You can't even spell 'dumbest' correctly.

AS FAR AS MY COUSIN, HE TOLD ME LAST YEAR THAT HE PUTS A TAG ONCE PER VERSE TO PROTECT THE ARTISTS MUSIC FROM GETTIN USED BY SOME WACK AZZ DEEJAY TRYING TO GET LOOT OFF IT-

Are you saying September 7th is not some wack ass DJ? I'm sure he has more talent for the profession than I do, but, believe it or not, even I could have put together the HHW's of Crooked I on a disc. He didn't show much of his talent on that. I think your cousin gets to mix/host mixtapes because of his connections, not because of his talent.

P.S. You really come across intelligent by calling me 'bitch' all the time.
TO THE "DUMBEST BIOOTCH" THANKS FOR THE SPELL CHECK, HOWEVER IM NOT CONCERNED IF I MISS SOMETHING HERE OR THERE, THIS IS NOT A RESUME... I CALL U A LIL OL BITCH CAUSE U CRY LIKE ONE AND IT SOUNDS TOO HOMO LIKE THAT NEW TOPIC YOU POSTED TO CALL U SMEGMA MAN, YOU'RE A FUCKIN MORON...

BUT I ACTUALLY SAID THE SAME SHIT TO MY COUSIN AFTER THE FIRST HHW AND HE TOLD ME BACK THEN THAT HE DID THAT OUT OF RESPECT TO CROOKED AND THE FANS JUST WANTING TO HEAR THE WEEKLYZ ONE AFTER ANOTHER WITHOUT A LOT OF BULLSHIT SO IT SEEMS MY BIG CUZZ IS DAMNED IF HE DO, DAMNED IF HE DONT. I LIKE HOW HE MIXED TRANSFORMATION, HE GOT SOME DOUBLING ON IT N CHIT... AND HIS INTRO ON WESTERNHOSPITALITY2 I THINK GOT SOME SCRATCHING AND STUFF SO HE DOES WHAT HE DOES MANN, BEEN DOIN IT SINCE WE WERE KIDS BEFORE BEING A CALIUNTOUCHABLE DJ BEFORE ANY CONNECTION. IT SEEMS LIKE GRINDING AND NETWORKIN TO ME MANN

IF YOU DIDNT KNOW HE IS NOMINATED FOR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AT THEM MIXTAPE AWARDS IN NY HE ALWAYS HAVE MY VOTE BUT WHAT DO YALL GIVE A FUCK

GET THE MIDDLE FINGER LIKE PAC USED TO SAY

SGV

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »
Why should DJ Warrior, DJ Clue, Kay Slay etc. put out "untagged" versions of the songs? Just so a few little fan boys online will feel good? Dogg, people have been bumping Clue tapes with dude scream "Cluminattttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" for years now. People been bumping Kay Slay tapes with the fuckin' guy having a heart attack and shit screaming... It's nothing new. Skee, Warrior and a lot of the West Coast cats (save Will Blast) are much more tame. If you can't handle the fact that the Mixtape game is about exclusives, therefore the music is tagged (not only to keep the songs exclusive but to deter bootlegging), then don't listen to the Mixtapes. Plain and simple. You want an untagged version of some mixtape, good luck to you. These artists don't owe that to you. They already gave it to you in the form of a Mixtape. Be happy. Instead of ungrateful.

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
Why should DJ Warrior, DJ Clue, Kay Slay etc. put out "untagged" versions of the songs? Just so a few little fan boys online will feel good? Dogg, people have been bumping Clue tapes with dude scream "Cluminattttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" for years now. People been bumping Kay Slay tapes with the fuckin' guy having a heart attack and shit screaming... It's nothing new. Skee, Warrior and a lot of the West Coast cats (save Will Blast) are much more tame. If you can't handle the fact that the Mixtape game is about exclusives, therefore the music is tagged (not only to keep the songs exclusive but to deter bootlegging), then don't listen to the Mixtapes. Plain and simple. You want an untagged version of some mixtape, good luck to you. These artists don't owe that to you. They already gave it to you in the form of a Mixtape. Be happy. Instead of ungrateful.
THANK YOU I AGREE 110%

THESE DUDES MUST BE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE EVER LISTENED TO A KID CAPRI MIXTAPE OR ANY OF THE OTHERS YOU'VE MENTIONED, SOMBODY FROM THA WEST GOTTA HOLD IT DOWN... MY NIGGAZ CALIUNTOUCHABLEZ DONT EVEN SCREAM ON SHIT & KEEP IT THORO

THE ARTISTS OR DJ DONT OWE YALL SHIT, ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS FOR FREE. THE REAL FANS APPRECIATE IT & THE ARTISTS RESPECT THEM NOT PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND NICKNAMES ON A FORUM INSTEAD OF TAKIN IT TO THE ARTIST/DJ ITSELF, AND THATS IT

THERE ARE SOME YOUNG LITTLE CRABZ IN A BARRELL IN THIS FORUM