Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I, Nik Bean, Felli Fel New Releases [New Audio Off Crooked Tape]  (Read 155 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/index.shtml#newsitem1203103486,26638,

Crooked I, Nik Bean, Felli Fel New Releases - February 15, 2008 By : Eddie

Crooked I has teamed up with DJ Nik Bean and Felli Fel to drop a mixtape full of new music and unreleased songs. "The St. Valentines Day Bossacre" is available for purchase now, and we've got two preview tracks for you today.

Check out the intro and "My Life 2.0" by using the links below. If you're feeling the tracks, head over to Mixtape Buzz for the full tracklisting and to buy it.

Crooked I - Bossacre Intro

Crooked I - My Life 2.0

In related news, Nik Bean & Felli Fel have also teamed up with Stat Quo for a new mixtape called "Statistically Speaking." To buy that one, use the link here.

Nik Bean's three-month mixtape blitz will continue in the next couple weeks with a new release from Roscoe Umali and a new "Streets Of LA" mixtape.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on the West Coast.

Drop feedback!

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
that my life track is fukn sick 8)

EFFeX

Still waiting for them to ship this out... I heard the Termanology track, the Yukmouth track and the one off of Meech Wells mixtape, but that's about it... Trying to keep the rest a surprise for when I get my hands on it.

Avalanche

dubcnn needs to get hooked up with the untagged no dj version like the bishop mixtapes!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the audio and info doesn't seem to be on the front page  ???

Nima - Dubcnn.com

the audio and info doesn't seem to be on the front page  ???

Yeah I took the update down cause we actually got another song off the mixtape "Crooked Do'nt Dance" that we're dropping with My Life 2.0 so check the website in a few minutes for those two songs!!