Author Topic: DUBCNN: DJ Warrior & Julian Ramirez Mixtape [Free D/L] ft.Snoop,Roccett,Jay Rock  (Read 580 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/index.shtml#newsitem1203318045,75179,

DJ Warrior & Julian Ramirez Mixtape [Free D/L] - February 18, 2008 By : Eddie

We're back today with a brand new mixtape from DJ Warrior and Julian Ramirez. The project is called "Kashi Kicks Vol. 1.0" and it was distributed at the Magic Convention in Las Vegas this past week to promote the shoe company.

The mixtape features a variety of current hits from all across hip-hop, including everyone from Roccett and Roscoe Umali to Talib Kweli and Mary J. Blige. This is a very solid mixtape, so be sure to download it below for free courtesy of the Dubcnn Digital Distribution Network.

DJ Warrior & Julian Ramirez - Kashi Kicks Vol. 1.0 [Free Download]

Tracklist:
1. Intro - DJ Warrior & Julian Ramirez [Prod. by Tha Warriorz]
2. G-Unit - Bottom Girl
3. Roscoe Umali feat. Pitbull, Bobby Valentino & Sinful - Live It Up (remix)
4. Roccett - Hustlers Anthem
5. Jim Jones feat. The Game - Love Me No More (remix)
6. Snoop Dogg feat. Uncle Chucc - Neva Hafta Wurry
7. Prodigy - My World Is Empty Without
8. Ali Vegas - Everyday Iz War
9. Termanalogy feat. Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I , Akrobatic & Consequence - The Music Industry
10. Jay Rock feat. Lil Wayne - All My Life
11. Rocky Fontaine - I Want It
12. Rich Boy feat. Lil' Wayne, Nas & John Legend - Ghetto Rich
13. Mopreme Shakur feat. Taje, Bishop Lamont & Indef - Death Before Dishonor
14. Talib Kweli feat. Ne-Yo & Jean Grae - Hostile Gospel
15. Jadakiss - Rocboyz Freestyle
16. DJ Muggs vs. Sick Jacken feat. Cynic - 2012
17. Mary J Blige feat. Lil Wayne - Just fFne
18. Rocky Fontaine - Real Nigga
19. DJ Warrior & Julian Ramirez - Outro [Prod. by Tha Warriorz]

Make sure to check out DJ Warrior, Julian Ramirez, and Kashi Kicks on Myspace. If you haven't checked out Warrior's latest street album with PR1ME, you better download that too!

TakeOff Productions Presents PR1ME - The Transformation: Perception Is Deception
[Hosted by DJ Warrior, Mixed by September 7th] [Free Download]

Stay tuned for more heat from DJ Warrior & the Cali Untouchable DJs real soon on Dubcnn!

Drop feedback!

smegma

You should take my suggestion about the house party in consideration again. This mixtape adds absolutely nothing positive to this website (unless they pay you well of course) or to hip hop in general. The only songs I would want to listen to are songs I already have. I think this is nothing but spam and you should stop supporting it.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for the opinion, but to call this spam is a joke.

smegma

thanks for the opinion, but to call this spam is a joke.

Why? Unless they pay you, this adds nothing valuable to this site. You could easily do without Cali Untouchable DJ's.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
First of all, no one's getting paid here. 

For readers that want a mix of tight songs that are out right now, then this is a great option.  We know you're obviously on top of getting the records you like and playing them, but there's still a lot of people out there that might not have heard the new Jay Rock single, might not have heard of Roscoe Umali yet, etc that will discover these songs for the first time by listening to mixtapes like these.  They've got a purpose, just like everything else posted on Dubcnn.  It's also nice to have a good mix of songs that you don't have to make yourself.

smegma

For readers that want a mix of tight songs that are out right now, then this is a great option.  We know you're obviously on top of getting the records you like and playing them, but there's still a lot of people out there that might not have heard the new Jay Rock single, might not have heard of Roscoe Umali yet, etc that will discover these songs for the first time by listening to mixtapes like these.  They've got a purpose, just like everything else posted on Dubcnn.  It's also nice to have a good mix of songs that you don't have to make yourself.

If you're not getting paid, you should ask for money. Believe it or not, but these people profit from the bandwith you (or Rud) are paying for.

Remember that these are the same people who ruin street albums (Taje, Prime, Big Syke, Jihad) by tagging the shit out of every song. Ask yourself this question: should you really support people who have no respect for hip hop or for its fans? It's a cheap way of hustling. I'm not saying these people shouldn't be featured on a message board, but for the sake of music don't put these people up on the front page of a major hip hop website.

Woodrow

That Roccett song is tight

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG

If you're not getting paid, you should ask for money. Believe it or not, but these people profit from the bandwith you (or Rud) are paying for.

Remember that these are the same people who ruin street albums (Taje, Prime, Big Syke, Jihad) by tagging the shit out of every song. Ask yourself this question: should you really support people who have no respect for hip hop or for its fans? It's a cheap way of hustling. I'm not saying these people shouldn't be featured on a message board, but for the sake of music don't put these people up on the front page of a major hip hop website.

SO I GUESS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY UNEARNED STARS NEXT TO YOUR NAME CAUSE YOU HATE ON SHIT 98% OF THE TIME... WE (NOT INCLUDIN U) NEED THESE MIXTAPE DJS TO SORT THROUGH SHIT N PROVIDE QUALITY MIXES, I DONT MIND TAGS AS MUCH AS THEM EASTCOAST DJS LOUD TAGS THAT BE ON THE ENTIRE SONGS, SO SINCE YOURE STUPID OR YOUNG OR BOTH THESE DJS ARE IMPORTANT AND THAT DUDE WARRIOR USUALLY COMES OUT WITH AN UNTAGGED VERSION OF CALTROIT HOT BOX ETC... SO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, IF YOU HAVE A PROBELM WITH MIXTAPES THAT DJS TAG AND PUT TOGETHER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DONT LISTEN KEEP IT MOVIN

AND IF YOU EVER GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY COUSIN TAKE IT TO HIM-DONT BE A LITTLE FORUM WANKSTA TALKIN SHIT MAN UP NIGGA

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
AND PAY ATTENTION AND LISTEN TO EDDIE STUPID, HOW IS ANYBODY GONNA MAKE MONEY OFF SOME SHIT THAT IS FOR FREE

AND SINCE THIS IS WARRIOR U HATING ON, NIGGA HE GOT CREDIBLE LOVE FROM THE STREETS FROM DOING THIS FOR YEEEARS AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE

HE BEEN DOING THIS BEFORE YOUR PUNK ASS WAS SHOOTING WATER LIL OL BITCH

SHUT UP