Author Topic: how many of yall smoke buddah??  (Read 616 times)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re: how many of yall smoke buddah??
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2001, 08:52:33 AM »
A BUBBLEY !!  ;D

WHO DOES PIPES ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2001, 11:21:56 AM »
ayo jaymasterjay!

i suggest we meet up somewhere and have a smoking contest to determine the biggest smoker on the board is!!!

nah im just kiddin, but for real tho, i smoke every day, but ive cut down in the last 3 years (thats what bein a babydaddy'll do to ya guys!)
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2001, 11:24:10 AM »
hahaha

a gravity bong?

where i come from we call that shit a bucket!

ive used ALL the methods but nowadays i only fuck with papers.....
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2001, 11:50:08 AM »
  LoL.... Hellz Naw, I be bustin out with tha skanless shit.... When I aint got no zagz you might catch me tryna make a pipe out of Lego pieces.

Hip Hop Hoe.... you talkin bout' tha regular water bongs... I used to have one of those but they took it away from me like 2 months ago  :'(

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

alex_g

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2001, 02:57:05 PM »
buggah. skunk, indo, weeed, budd, reefa, sticky icky, chocolate, broccoli, treeez, herb...chronic, chronic, chronic....i done smoked it all....nowadayz im all behind on tha shit...work and school catchin up wit a nigga.....i aint even gonna try and say who tha biggest pothead in here is....shieet, at one point i could have TRIED to claim that throne....i be smokin outta pipez, bubblerz, gravity bongs, 6 FOOT bongs, papaz, blunts...ive even smoked outta a APPLE!!!  but much luv to tha homiez in here gettin they smoke on.....Jay waddup ma nigga, i know that nigga JonnyTanna smoke like a motha...and even that nigga B-please be smokin that broccoli...LIl J aint gonna front, he smoke herb 2...lol qban alwayz blazed....shieeeeettt  everyone done blazze in here...to everyone who dont, you should try that shit at least once....pzzzz
alex_g aka DpGc2k

http://dpgc2000.com

...if it aint family we aint fuckin wit it.

thats rite, DPGC2000.com, WE BACK!

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2001, 04:00:37 PM »
i didn t want to start some shit yall...
after reading some of the first posts , i thought that  i d be the one who smokes the most.
we gotta meet one day to smoke a fat one .
some of my friends eats fuckin shrooms 24/7...

peace

yall

i ve smoked 2 today

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2001, 11:28:38 PM »
This is a sad Day for us Weed smokers up here in SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:::::::::::::A Moment of Silence Please::::::::::::

Now Read On.........

SEATTLE, May 26 - A tip for the criminally minded: Try to keep your dope in your truck.

A man and woman from Abbotsford, B.C., did all of that and more, court papers charge. And they broke rule No. 1: Don't get arrested.
    James Savage, 39, and Jenna Wilson, 26, are in federal detention. Federal prosecutors charged them yesterday with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
    Federal agents ended up seizing more than 300 pounds of B.C. Bud, a potent form of marijuana grown in British Columbia. Prosecutor Bonnie MacNaughton said the seized marijuana has a wholesale value of close to $1 million.
    The arrests and charges culminate a case of serendipity.
    Thursday morning, a Customs Service supervisor was driving to work, heading north on I-5 near the Canadian border, when he noticed a man in the median.
    The man, whom court documents identify as Savage, was running with a large green garbage bag. The bag contained a number of square packages.
    Savage threw the bag in the truck. The federal agent couldn't help but notice that the truck's bed contained other bags and so did its cab.
    The agent followed the truck, which took a number of U-turns apparently to determine if there was a tail, according to court papers. At one point, the truck was going 75 to 80 mph in a 30-mph zone.
    Eventually, Customs Service agents, with the help of Lynden police and the Border Patrol, stopped the truck. Wilson, who was driving, apologized for speeding, according to court documents.
    That is the least of her worries. Agents found 13 garbage bags in the truck. The  contents tested positively for marijuana.
    A federal magistrate ordered Wilson and Savage yesterday to remain in detention. MacNaughton said that if convicted, each faces  at least five years in prison.
    That fact reduced Wilson to tears during yesterday's brief court hearing.
    A Customs Service agent said the pickup had crossed the border earlier Thursday and had been under surveillance.  

Man.........i could of been smokin that shit!!!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2001, 08:43:24 PM »
]=)
I smoke 2 times a month at most, but never ever IM me about it cuz sometimes my ICQ comes on and my folks be on it, they think i quit, my ex girl ratted me out once and i got ciznaught but i do it every once in awhile approx twice a  month like i said anyway, i also have gotten drunk and done nitro,peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2001, 11:29:07 PM »
 LoL... people on this forum gonna think everyone in tha I.E be walking around breathing Nitro.

Muthafuckers bumpin into trees, fallin off sidewalks n shit.. LoL

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Smooth

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2001, 11:55:28 PM »
Damn Hambone!... that's a big muthafuckin bust... what a waste of good quality pot
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 02:33:15 PM »
damn, i didn't remember at all that i've ever done nitro. I smoke a copious amount of high grade LBC herb every fucking day.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

NTP

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »
I get a oz straight down from Canada every week. It's the best place to grow that shit. Have a burn brothers  8)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 02:46:16 PM »
Alaska has the best weed.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 02:47:02 PM »
Uh, I'm biased a shit, but based on what i do know I'm gonna have to with Cali on this one. -T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 02:47:38 PM »
Alaskan Thunderfuck is bomb though, and Canadians got that Northern Lights,also dank.

-T

westcoastavengers.com