Poll

I'm sitting in my crib wearing a crown with a 3-piece suit while eating gummi bears and sipping on vodka. On a scale from 1 to 5 (1 being not so gangsta and 5 being too gangsta), I am a:

2 (8%)
2 (8%)
3 (12%)
5 (20%)
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: How Gangsta Is This?  (Read 328 times)

Sikotic™

Re: How Gangsta Is This?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »

NIK you cant play ball.  sikotic, if u were drinkin hennessey privilege i would hav given u a 5
FAIR ENOUGH
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 12:28:37 PM »
\What do you have? Nothing...cuz you're the type of fag who runs away from life. That's probably why you come online to ride nuts. It makes you feel like a real man. You'll always be a Banana Boy, though.

STOP GETTING MAD ELIOR ITS JUST DUBCC. SOBER UP AND LEAVE YOUR ROOM HOWABOUT

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »
NIK you cant play ball.  sikotic, if u were drinkin hennessey privilege i would hav given u a 5

Come play me for 500 bux, Punjabi pussy... You wont be the first dude to drive down here from the bay to bitch out on a bet with me.
lets fight for 500.

I'm down...we can play 1-on-1 for 500 and then you can try and double-or-nothing your money back before getting your chitterchort ass pounded (not in the way you'd like, though)...When will you be in LA?

I extend this challenge to that pussy Banana Boy, as well.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »
\What do you have? Nothing...cuz you're the type of fag who runs away from life. That's probably why you come online to ride nuts. It makes you feel like a real man. You'll always be a Banana Boy, though.

STOP GETTING MAD ELIOR ITS JUST DUBCC. SOBER UP AND LEAVE YOUR ROOM HOWABOUT

Oooooh! You got me!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »
BURNDASHI ERRDAY & BANANAS VS. DOGGYSTYLIN AND ELIOR IN A TAG TEAM STEAL CAGE MATCH IN MY BACKYARD. LET'S SIGN THE CONTRACT, YES?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 12:41:13 PM »
BURNDASHI ERRDAY & BANANAS VS. DOGGYSTYLIN AND ELIOR IN A TAG TEAM STEAL CAGE MATCH IN MY BACKYARD. LET'S SIGN THE CONTRACT, YES?

rolfmao ahahahah classic image

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 12:42:21 PM »

I SIGN CONTRACTS IN BLOOD! I'LL BE LIVING IN LA SEPTEMBER 08' FOR GOOD. LETS DO IT

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 12:44:04 PM »
I'll be in Hollywood in June, with all my hitters.  Get ready Elior, its about to get real ugly.  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 12:45:32 PM »
GOOD GOOD! THAT GIVES EVERYONE TIME TO TRAIN AND IT GIVES ME TIME TO PROMOTE THE FIGHT.

I JUST TALKED TO MY BABY MISS SIKOTIC AND SHE WILL BE THE RING CARD GIRL IN BETWEEN ROUNDS. IM SURE WE CAN GET SPAREGEEZ OR RIK TO SWEEP MY PAD UP AFTER THE FIGHT IS OVER, NO RACIST.

THIS JUST MIGHT WORK OUT.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 12:47:53 PM »
GOOD GOOD! THAT GIVES EVERYONE TIME TO TRAIN AND IT GIVES ME TIME TO PROMOTE THE FIGHT.

I JUST TALKED TO MY BABY MISS SIKOTIC AND SHE WILL BE THE RING CARD GIRL IN BETWEEN ROUNDS. IM SURE WE CAN GET SPAREGEEZ OR RIK TO SWEEP MY PAD UP AFTER THE FIGHT IS OVER, NO RACIST.

LMFAO DISGUSTING

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »

lmao...

ill give you a 4...id give you a five but i dont know what brand of vodka it was...See,if its the good shit thats baller staus, if its the cheap shit that means you broke but you still said fuck it and get twisted by any means necessary=gangsta. but if its the mid grade i gotta stick with the 4. unless you tell me the gummy bears were the sams choice wal-mart joints,those things be killin em.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 02:37:04 PM »
very, very gangsta 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 04:41:14 PM »

lmao...

ill give you a 4...id give you a five but i dont know what brand of vodka it was...See,if its the good shit thats baller staus, if its the cheap shit that means you broke but you still said fuck it and get twisted by any means necessary=gangsta. but if its the mid grade i gotta stick with the 4. unless you tell me the gummy bears were the sams choice wal-mart joints,those things be killin em.

I'm just gonna say "No comment" then and take the 4 lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 04:44:47 PM »

lmao...

lol,its all good homie..on the real though a muh fucka was broke and i copped a bottle of vodka from Food 4 Less,8 bucks...Oso Negro straight from Mexico fam lol...holla

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 06:38:32 PM »

lmao...

lol,its all good homie..on the real though a muh fucka was broke and i copped a bottle of vodka from Food 4 Less,8 bucks...Oso Negro straight from Mexico fam lol...holla
LOL!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE