Author Topic: Shaq throwing a subliminal jab at D-Wade already?  (Read 376 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Shaq throwing a subliminal jab at D-Wade already?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »
Jake will say whatever it takes to avoid admitting Shaq is a selfish backstabbing asshole.

how did he backstab miami ,lol. he got old and injured OMG it's not like he doesn't stand by his word like some players i know....

What other players?

He shits on every team he plays for...You know damn well that he lost "motivation" as soon as he won the ring with the Heat. Even Pat Riley called him out on it...That's why he's talking about giving it his all, once again, now that he got traded to the Suns. Why can't he just give it his all 100% of the time?...because he's Shaq, that's why.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shaq throwing a subliminal jab at D-Wade already?
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2008, 06:03:05 AM »
shaq is known to change his opinion to match wutever team hes on.

but this year, wade's ballhogging has costed the heat damn near every close game they've played in.

Every heat game I've been to this year, he never hogs the ball, he keeps his team in the game, and they are always getting killed, which I love to watch cuz I hate the heat.....but then by middle of the third quarter he does this thing where he takes over the game, brings it to life, and gets them with 3 points of winning. Sooooo I dunno bout his costing them every game, cuz from what I've seen, he is the only reason they have had a chance to win, cuz the team itself blows. ...btw marion is fun to watch, he's a beast, but still not enough help.