Author Topic: Big Game Today!  (Read 219 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Big Game Today!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 02:08:15 PM »
Juventus just won 1-0 against AS Roma.

We're 1 point behind the 2nd place.

Awesome.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 02:12:12 PM »

Awesome.

Dope! Juve for the Scudetto (or whatever it's in italian :laugh:)

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »

Awesome.

who cares ? this topic is about manchester united - arsenal

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 05:34:29 PM »
4-0 brilliant, a great response after the derby especially as we didnt have ronaldo, tevez, giggs or hargreaves play any part.

I went to the game and then watched it on tv, es jay is right the bbc's over the top praise of rooney was laughable.

Yes he did play well but Anderson who is gonna be an amazing player and fletcher played better than him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 12:29:49 AM »
4-0 brilliant, a great response after the derby especially as we didnt have ronaldo, tevez, giggs or hargreaves play any part.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 03:21:16 AM »
After watching this game i'm going to make a few bold statements.....

Darren Fletcher is the most criminally under rated player at United, I do not remember one big game where he has let them down. Hopefully this performance can get him the decent run he deserves.

Nani is a fuckin genious. After doing that head keepy up thing in his own half the whole Arsenal team were trying to kick fuck out of him and he just shook it off and kept playing his game. This boy IS the next Giggs.

Patrice Evra is the best left back in the world right now.

Adebayor is a joke. Good striker or not, that dive was a disgrace. As was Saha's against Chelsea, just so there is no mention of united bies from me, im a Glasgow Celtic supporter.

You think Fabregas has found his way out of the hole he dissapeared into for 70 minutes? Typical Arsenal, things got a bit physical and they weren't up for it. Found wanting in every department, if it wasnt for Lehmann it could have been a cricket score.

All in all, Arsenal got there arse felt in a big way today, United were on a different planet.

EDIT: Just read the bbc reports just now, and i cant believe Wenger is crying like a bitch about Nani's showboating. What in gods name was wrong with it? People trying to take the fun completely out of football by the way, its a joke. I dont remember any of the English players in 1967 trying to kick lumps out of Jim Baxter for doing keepy uppies, its called entertaining the fans. And trying to defend Gallas is just ridicoulous, he should have been off.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 03:27:06 AM by Sick-Boy »

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 07:05:07 AM »
After watching this game i'm going to make a few bold statements.....

Darren Fletcher is the most criminally under rated player at United, I do not remember one big game where he has let them down. Hopefully this performance can get him the decent run he deserves.

Nani is a fuckin genious. After doing that head keepy up thing in his own half the whole Arsenal team were trying to kick fuck out of him and he just shook it off and kept playing his game. This boy IS the next Giggs.

Patrice Evra is the best left back in the world right now.

Adebayor is a joke. Good striker or not, that dive was a disgrace. As was Saha's against Chelsea, just so there is no mention of united bies from me, im a Glasgow Celtic supporter.

You think Fabregas has found his way out of the hole he dissapeared into for 70 minutes? Typical Arsenal, things got a bit physical and they weren't up for it. Found wanting in every department, if it wasnt for Lehmann it could have been a cricket score.

All in all, Arsenal got there arse felt in a big way today, United were on a different planet.

EDIT: Just read the bbc reports just now, and i cant believe Wenger is crying like a bitch about Nani's showboating. What in gods name was wrong with it? People trying to take the fun completely out of football by the way, its a joke. I dont remember any of the English players in 1967 trying to kick lumps out of Jim Baxter for doing keepy uppies, its called entertaining the fans. And trying to defend Gallas is just ridicoulous, he should have been off.

Im suprised wenger saw it.

Ive seen Ronaldo do similar but there was no fuss over it, wenger is just trying to deflect the attention from his own side. 72nd player sent off while wenger has been in charge, gallas could also have gone .

With regards to fletcher, yesterday he played like he had a point to prove. Its just a shame that he doesent put in performances like that every week. He is a good player but he is inconsistant . It also doesent help we have a lot of very good midfield players

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson