Author Topic: Cypress Hill Does NOT Have one Wack album!!!!!!  (Read 183 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Cypress Hill Does NOT Have one Wack album!!!!!!
« on: February 18, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »
i mean foreal not one someone might bring up til ldeath do us part but even that album which is my least fav. has some very good tracks man

discuss

Okka

Re: Cypress Hill Does NOT Have one Wack album!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 08:17:21 AM »
True. "Till Death Do Us Part" wasn't that wack, but a lil weak compared to their other albums.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 08:22:29 AM »
most defintinely bro it was weak compared to other album but def. not wack it had it's good tracks and also they were experimenting with the reggae shit but FORTUNATELY it did not work out and the last tracks i been hearing from them have been hot BEYOND LA is dope

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 08:27:00 AM »
most defintinely bro it was weak compared to other album but def. not wack it had it's good tracks and also they were experimenting with the reggae shit but FORTUNATELY it did not work out and the last tracks i been hearing from them have been hot BEYOND LA is dope

i love the track with damian marley,i bump that shit on the regular!  We all agree that the cypress discography is insane  8)

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 08:35:04 AM »
It's basically been down hill since they went grimey. All of a sudden, they felt the urge to make rock music after that. I don't know what the fuck happened next, but it wasn't good.

HEC

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 09:01:48 AM »
they have a nice catalogue, I don't feel they get the respect they deserve since they mixed rock into their music and Muggs must be one of the most underrated producers, his name hardly gets mentioned yet I don't think I've heard any subpar beats from him

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 10:03:19 AM »
i remember when the source did a list of the 150 greatest groups and rappers and CYPRESS HILL WAS NOT ON IT

but they put in main source who only had two album one was classic the other was aiiight

and above the law was not in it either fuck tha source for that shit

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 10:30:34 AM »
UPPIN PEOPLES

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 02:11:27 PM »
i agree,just all of them are not that great, i hated that rap super star album,but it wasn't wacc,just didn't do it for me i forgot the name of that shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »
i agree,just all of them are not that great, i hated that rap super star album,but it wasn't wacc,just didn't do it for me i forgot the name of that shit yell

lol i just bought that cd

D~Nice

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 09:28:18 PM »

Skull & Bones. What I like about Cypress Hill is that they have a style all their own. It has not and can't be duplicated. Love them or hate them they will always keep it real with they music and experiment at time. My favorite group of all time.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 06:32:56 AM »

funny i see this on the front page... since my lifestyles changed a lot lately i have a laptop with vista media centre and i'm slowly working through ripping my CDs onto it...  today is cypress hill today..

today i've done  cypress hill / black sunday / III temples of boom / unreleased & revamped / IV / skull & bones / stoned raiders / stash

bumping III right now.. and have unreleased&revamped queued up next followed by IV.. they're probably my fave 3 cypress hill albums