Author Topic: The truth about DPG and Death Row  (Read 149 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
The truth about DPG and Death Row
« on: May 24, 2001, 10:59:58 PM »
First off, I looked back at some old CDs from the earliy days, and saw that Daz and Kurupt were then known as Tha Dogg Pound, but everytime Snoop and Nate were with them, they were the D.P.G.s, so to home dude how use to say only Daz and Kurupt were D.P.G.s, well, even in the old days it was bigger than that. And D.P.G.C.s are basically everybody, from what I have heard on record. Anyways on to Kilo, and why DPG would never be down with Tha Row again.

First off, Suge never blow up Tha Dogg Pound, or now know as Tha Gang, I assume accourding to the Kurupt post. (Tha Gang used to be Daz, Trey Dee and Bad Azz) Anyways, the term Dogg Pound was used by Snoop before anybody knew who they were. Now then, as far as Daz and Kurupt go, Dre found Kurupt, so even if Suge never was born, Kurupt would have been a Ruthless lyricalist produced by Dre, Yella and Big Hutch. He still would have blow up. Now as for Daz, Dre taugh him how to produce, and he was Snoop's cousin. If it weren't for Dre, Daz wouldn't have been the producer that he is, but he still would have been a Snoop Dogg side kick, maybe on Ruthless. Who knows. Or maybe Dre still shakes Ruthless, but with someone elses help, and they are leaders of the Death Row empire, or what ever the other name was suppose to be. Suge was just in the right place at the right time, so don't trip. They could have done the same with Ruthless, or whatever the name or the Death Row was before.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: The truth about DPG and Death Row
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2001, 05:59:31 PM »
nice post , we cant  trip over the past, like those posts that are like "what if"  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: The truth about DPG and Death Row
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2001, 06:32:11 PM »
yeah i hate it when people say "oh dpg is strickly Kurupt and Daz".........nigga please the Original Dogg Pound was Snoop's house that every one use to live in before they all blew up which was Him, Warren G, Nate, Daz, Kurupt, and Big C style...Snoop penned the word Dogg Pound Gangsta Crips/Clique and gave the name to Kurupt and Daz the name so i don't know why people still persist on  thinking that tha dogg pound is strickly kurupt and daz (engies) and no snoop.....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09