Author Topic: lol, I was blessed with one of Jop's personal messages  (Read 198 times)

Piffmeister2008

Re: lol, I was blessed with one of Jop's personal messages
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 12:15:57 PM »
Oh, and by the way, hello Xander! :wavey:

lol at you teaming up with Jop. You're a snake. One time you're arguing with him, next time you kiss his ass.
nigga  your retarded...... aint no body teamin up with me.......

11z is white ánd he wants to be your friend.. Can your simple mind handles that?
eye know he is white..... eye  think hes just probably the few klansmen in your crew who has a brain...

You just live in your own world of racism. First you come here and offence every white person on this board and then you start cryin about how you feel discriminated. Come here acting like a victim, because the whole population hates you, while you're the one who's creating that hate. You, my black friend, are narcistic.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 12:19:02 PM »

lol at you teaming up with Jop. You're a snake. One time you're arguing with him, next time you kiss his ass.

11z is white ánd he wants to be your friend.. Can your simple mind handles that?
eye know he is white..... eye  think hes just probably the few klansmen in your crew who has a brain...

You just live in your own world of racism. First you come here and offence every white person on this board and then you start cryin about how you feel discriminated. Come here acting like a victim, because the whole population hates you, while you're the one who's creating that hate. You, my black friend, are narcistic.
nigga when did eye ever so called start cryin about me being discriminated....... discrimination is something eye learned eye have to deal with in  this white power structure wilderness.. so that is nothing new. so try again......... timmy

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 12:19:30 PM »
and for 11z: :wavey:

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »
your a bitch....... straight up......

I always knew you had a thing for men.
this cant be!?!??! another pale face referring to things with homosexuality...... you people are sick..... on the real...........

Basically, the dipset movement is to be blamed for that.
eye can see that. ya niggas over in europe so eye dont know how it be over there. but over here dipset fans consist of young immature niggas........... true story. them dipset niggas got stomp out in the home town. they are clowns and only clown niggas follow them

Well, to be fair with you, I don't know any Dipset fans in 'real life'. The way the 'Dipset movement' portrayed itself here on dubcc should require no further explaining though; that's really all you need to know.

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 12:32:28 PM »

nigga when did eye ever so called start cryin about me being discriminated....... discrimination is something eye learned eye have to deal with in  this white power structure wilderness.. so that is nothing new. so try again......... timmy

lol, in almost every single one of your posts, you tell about how 'your black race' is being discriminated/supressed by the white.

One of your first posts:

Don't be fooled because I'm not fooled. Black people don't run shit in America. So what you got a couple of rappers those people aren't making shit. They front in there music video. The real people who make the money are the white people at the top of the company, kicking down scraps to this dumb negros, and now they think they on top of the world. They make mercedez benz to the pleasure of blacks? I don't know about that one but if they do, its because they know blacks will waste there money on benz. Keeping the white man in business, building his empire. Whites kids wanting to be black is just a phase. They usually stop, think and say to themselves "Hold up, I'm white I have all the privileges in the world, why do I want to be black. And hop right back out of their phase.

and it goes on and on..

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
dipset number one ;D :D ;) :) 8) ;D :D ;) :) 8) ;D :D ;) :) 8) :sign_werd: :cow:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 12:40:22 PM »

lol, in almost every single one of your posts, you tell about how 'your black race' is being discriminated/supressed by the white.

One of your first posts:

Don't be fooled because I'm not fooled. Black people don't run shit in America. So what you got a couple of rappers those people aren't making shit. They front in there music video. The real people who make the money are the white people at the top of the company, kicking down scraps to this dumb negros, and now they think they on top of the world. They make mercedez benz to the pleasure of blacks? I don't know about that one but if they do, its because they know blacks will waste there money on benz. Keeping the white man in business, building his empire. Whites kids wanting to be black is just a phase. They usually stop, think and say to themselves "Hold up, I'm white I have all the privileges in the world, why do I want to be black. And hop right back out of their phase.

and it goes on and on..
once again eye dont see nobody complainin in that. eye see a nigga callin it how it is. true story. fuck out of here nigga. come stronger than that. its the god now

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 12:57:37 PM »
that gun is for any nigga tryin to harm me , my earth, my future seeds, and any of my loved ones..... and last but not lest. devils in the flesh, such as yourself

Maybe you should try and do something positive with your life, instead of spending your money on guns. You constantly put yourself in the role of a victim and blame the whole world for that position. You're even buying guns to protect yourself from that harmfull world. The world would be a whole less harmfull of you'd just stop focusing on every potential harm.