Author Topic: Interesting, Lebron cover-up?  (Read 114 times)

GangstaBoogy

Interesting, Lebron cover-up?
« on: February 23, 2008, 05:34:34 PM »
Saw this on another forum...

1)
On a PRE-game interview done by ESPN with Heather Cox before the Cavs-Wiz Tip-off LIVE on National TV, when asked about what Lebron James thought of the trade, James was quoted saying:

"It's not what I wanted. You know what I wanted. But I am greatful."

Then when asked about if this trade brings them closer to a championship, Lebron quoted again saying:

"You know what? I have no idea. The guys we had were tried and true and tested. They helped us get to the Finals. These new guys, I have no idea. We'll have to wait and see."

2)
Three hours later after the game, the NBA AP Press released these comments through ESPN from Lebron quoting:

"I'm excited. This isn't the type of deal I expected. You guys heard what I wanted but I am grateful for the situation. We got some good caliber guys that are coming in. It was very surprising, you come into the locker room today and it is very different."

Regarding a championship run, James is then quoted following up saying:

"We don't have much time, but what is good about the guys that came in is that they have playoff experience."

That's 2 totally different quotes coming from the same subject. I don't know if the AP Press interviewed Lebron a 2nd time, but what's up with that? ESPN and the AP Press got 2 totally different quotes coming from Lebron on TV and then later a different version on paper!

Imagine if this was Kobe they were interviewing and quoting. Media would be having a field day. Total opposite I would imagine.

P.S.

Anyone know how I can transfer video from my TiVo to my PC so I can upload to Youtube? I actually have the whole ESPN broadcast in there. Thanks.

I hope this dude gets that video up. If LJ really said that thats hella fucked up.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Interesting, Lebron cover-up?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »
Who cares? The media has always been a piece of shit.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Interesting, Lebron cover-up?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 09:02:57 PM »
Who cares? The media has always been a piece of shit.

Exactly.
They Build You Up, To Bring You Down Faster..
Tho I Also Heard That same Comment On ESPN that was Supposed by LeBron
"It's not what I wanted. You know what I wanted. But I am greatful."