Author Topic: It's official. I'm on Crooked's St. Valentines Day Bossacre  (Read 1236 times)

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: It's official. I'm on Crooked's St. Valentines Day Bossacre
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 12:50:22 PM »
still in touch wit tray deee? nobody says shit about him since in jail

8) 8) 8)

Nah I cant say that I am to be honest with you homie.

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »
here's the tracklisting for the highly anticipated Crooked I St. Valentines Bossacre mixtape.http://www.mixtapebuzz.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=288&osCsid=63f8813b9f65ec134c63e8637673498f

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 01:14:20 PM »
Congrats Marsh, it's a shame but I still haven't checked your music! I would like to hear the feat with Kokane & Tray Deee, that must be some dope track!
Thanks homie. You need to check out my music though. I'm one of the rawest coming out of Orange County homie. You can check me out in the Dubcnn December archives or hit up my myspace at myspace.com/mash714.
Here's a link to check out the song with me Kokane and Tray Deee. http://youtube.com/watch?v=0gmZk2pFGuU

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »
Congrats Marsh, it's a shame but I still haven't checked your music! I would like to hear the feat with Kokane & Tray Deee, that must be some dope track!
Thanks homie. You need to check out my music though. I'm one of the rawest coming out of Orange County homie. You can check me out in the Dubcnn December archives or hit up my myspace at myspace.com/mash714.
Here's a link to check out the song with me Kokane and Tray Deee. http://youtube.com/watch?v=0gmZk2pFGuU

Props playa, the track is sick! You dropped a cool verse on this one!
Orange County and L.A County are the shit!

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 02:54:16 PM »
good lookin homie. Peeped ur page u gots some heat!!

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 11:24:14 PM »
good lookin homie. Peeped ur page u gots some heat!!

Thanks homie much appreciated. But check it out though how come everybody peeps the page but they dont be sending them friends request shit. I'm trying hit people off with exclusives feel me.

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 10:18:46 PM »
Do u get Paid for Rapping? It was a real question, i wasnt creating negativity, coz i know some dudes ask $$$ for verses, some dont...

Hes not well known yet so why the fuck would he charge for verses, he wants to get his name out there n shit for now, so oviously hes gonna be giving 16's to whoever he can for more exposure!!!

actually I have been paid for 16 bar versus with flights and accomadations taking care more than a few times. I've had a deal. I was signed to an independant called Right Hand Records that ended up folding. I quit the rap game cuz I was fed up with the fakeness off these industry dudes. But I came back to finish what I started. This is what I do best so here I am.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2008, 10:58:17 PM »
^^

can you give let us know like what industry dudes... empty promises and acting like there cool and there your homie and whatever ?? who mainly is it to watch out for i know crooked i in one of his bars said alot of these industry dudes is bogus but like who should people watch out for ?? u dont have to get specific but u know what i mean .. what advice can you give peeps

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 01:01:16 PM »
^^

can you give let us know like what industry dudes... empty promises and acting like there cool and there your homie and whatever ?? who mainly is it to watch out for i know crooked i in one of his bars said alot of these industry dudes is bogus but like who should people watch out for ?? u dont have to get specific but u know what i mean .. what advice can you give peeps

All I will say is I had the oppurtunity to record with E-40 and I've come acroos him a few times. He's one of the most successful accomplished West Coast artist that's still doing it in this game. But he seems to be an extremely humble dude everytime I bumb into him. But these other rap dudes (minus Crooked, he's a humble cat too) walk around like their shit don't stink, but they broke ass, bum ass, non factor, non car driving roomate having, non hit record having, ugly girlfriend having, egotiscal bastards. The point is if you haven't accomplished or seen the level of the success that E-40 has risen to, you have no reason not to be humble. That's why we rep I.K. Industry Killaz. Fucc the fake hollywood bullshit alot of these nobody rappers be on.

MASH 

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »
^^^

thanks for keepin it 100 and your 110% right on the fact people shouldnt act like they're a movie star or im 100x better than you if you aint got the track record to certify you or to make themselves OFFICIAL
with the missing credentials of a hit record.

kinda gets me thinkin back to them School days when you would have kids with identity crisis that hopped off the school bus with silver chains thinkin they were ballin

get that guap$$ i like what you doin what yo bars homie stay up!!

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »
^^^

thanks for keepin it 100 and your 110% right on the fact people shouldnt act like they're a movie star or im 100x better than you if you aint got the track record to certify you or to make themselves OFFICIAL
with the missing credentials of a hit record.

kinda gets me thinkin back to them School days when you would have kids with identity crisis that hopped off the school bus with silver chains thinkin they were ballin

get that guap$$ i like what you doin what yo bars homie stay up!!

Thanks homie Glad you feeling what I'm doing. That's why I do it.

WICK1D

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2008, 11:25:36 PM »
What Up MASH From LOS ALAMITOS OC
 I heard your song on the crooked i mixtape and then checked out your myspace .
Its good to see a rapper coming from the 714. That Da ANAZ song is hard

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »
props hopeflyully gett some majjor exposure put oc on the map homie!!

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers