Author Topic: Suns vs. Celtics...  (Read 353 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Suns vs. Celtics...
« on: February 22, 2008, 10:52:54 PM »
On one hand I wanted the Celts to win so that the Lakers could move in to sole first place, but I also wanted to see Boston lose 3 straight....

Low scoring game for both teams... physical between Stoudamire & Garnett... Shaq had low points but played good D... resulting in a Suns victory.

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

Re: Suns vs. Celtics...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 10:53:51 PM »
props to the suns for that performance.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 11:03:30 PM »
Word Styles..

Exactly, I couldn't have Put It better Myself bro.
That's 3 in a row Against The West, and In General.

Amarie Stodomire & Kevin Garnett were Like Tyson & Holyfield, I Like watching That matchup.
G.Hill is playing Great basketball Right Now, One of My alltime fav's right There.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 01:00:40 AM »
On one hand - the more games the Celtics lose the better Kobe's mvp chances get

On the other hand - I really wanted the Suns to lose.

Pierce and Allen fuckin sucked! And the refs made sure to give Phoenix all the calls.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 01:34:53 AM »
from what you can read around the internet .. it's gonna be a race between Bron and Kobe ... Celtics proved they were good without KG ... CP3 deserves more consideration imo though .. Boston is kinda lucky Detroit lost 2 games in a row, if not the race for the 1st seed would have been tighter .. Boston have a great season but am I  the only one who thinks Allen has an average one ?42 % from the field and 38% from 3s aren't that good for a shooter of this caliber with all the double teams on KG and Pierce .. he started very good the 1st month but after that very inconsistent with his shot ...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 01:40:08 AM by wcsoldier »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 11:01:49 AM »
i didn't get to watch the game but damn you
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »
from what you can read around the internet .. it's gonna be a race between Bron and Kobe ... Celtics proved they were good without KG ... CP3 deserves more consideration imo though ..

Lebron? The Cavs are only 7 games over .500 in the Eastern Conference! If he wins that shiet David Stern better take the 2006 MVP from Nash and give it to Kobe with a hand written letter of apology.

My MVPs in order...

1. Kobe
2. CP3
3. Garnett
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 12:09:59 PM »
Lebron will win it (MVP)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 12:18:50 PM »
from what you can read around the internet .. it's gonna be a race between Bron and Kobe ... Celtics proved they were good without KG ... CP3 deserves more consideration imo though ..

Lebron? The Cavs are only 7 games over .500 in the Eastern Conference! If he wins that shiet David Stern better take the 2006 MVP from Nash and give it to Kobe with a hand written letter of apology.

My MVPs in order...

1. Kobe
2. CP3
3. Garnett
I know ... I didn't say I was considering him in the race , the medias push real hard for him to get it ...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »
LeBron Can have The MVP, Kobe want's To Go To the finals.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 02:31:36 PM »
from what you can read around the internet .. it's gonna be a race between Bron and Kobe ... Celtics proved they were good without KG ... CP3 deserves more consideration imo though .. Boston is kinda lucky Detroit lost 2 games in a row, if not the race for the 1st seed would have been tighter .. Boston have a great season but am I  the only one who thinks Allen has an average one ?42 % from the field and 38% from 3s aren't that good for a shooter of this caliber with all the double teams on KG and Pierce .. he started very good the 1st month but after that very inconsistent with his shot ...

If Lebron wins the MVP this season it will only prove how much the NBA hates Kobe and how much journalists don't want to see him as the face of the league.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 06:47:48 PM »

If Lebron wins the MVP this season it will only prove how much the NBA hates Kobe and how much journalists don't want to see him as the face of the league.

Kobe has a better coach, better surrounding staff and doesn't have to play 8 games against the Celtics/Pistons (NBA's two best teams)

Lebron winning the MVP would be justified.

but Kobe winning the MVP is justified if Lebron slips and/or Cleveland has a bad finish, MVP always goes to someone on a winning team.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 10:28:48 AM »

Kobe has a better coach, better surrounding staff and doesn't have to play 8 games against the Celtics/Pistons (NBA's two best teams)

Lebron winning the MVP would be justified.

but Kobe winning the MVP is justified if Lebron slips and/or Cleveland has a bad finish, MVP always goes to someone on a winning team.

LMAO@using playing in the eastern conference as a reason. You're straight comedy, man. If LeBron got the MVP on a mediocre Cavs team, it would completely prove the bias of the league, cuz the justification for Kobe not getting an MVP during his inhumane '05-'06 season, where he single-handedly carried the Lakers on his back to the playoffs while breaking records left and right, was that the Lakers weren't a top team in the league...LeBron BETTER not get it this year.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »
Kobe Don't Need A Trophy..
He's Got The Players Respect.
Ask LeBron Who The best Player is.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »
Kobe Don't Need A Trophy..
He's Got The Players Respect.
Ask LeBron Who The best Player is.

Kobe hasn't won a trophy as the best player on his team

MJ won 6 as the teams star player