Author Topic: Lil Wayne says there's no beef with Young Buck & 50 Cent  (Read 156 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Wayne says there's no beef with Young Buck & 50 Cent
« on: February 25, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »
They're young guys, but they're grown men too. Lil Wayne and Young Buck put aside any sour feelings they had toward each other recently, and not only did they perform onstage together, but they cut a record.

"Maturity, growth," Wayne explained of what brought them back together. "Grown men. Also, I done a song with [Buck]. With [recording] the song, we talked, spoke our differences out, which we had none. Zero. We had no beef. Grown men don't talk about the past. We just sat there — 'You good?' 'I'm good.' 'Let's do it. Whatever you need me to do, I'mma do it.'

"With Buck, it's more than just we was on the same label," Weezy added. "Me and Buck was in the same room when we would be on tour. We were in the same category to them. We were both young, so it would always be me, Young Buck and Turk in the same room every night. We wrote together, rapped together. Came up, figured sh-- out together. The [recent] show, we had a show in Tennessee, I was like, 'I'm here.' He was with me; he was on my bus; he rolled with me. He came out. Everybody thought he was gonna sign [to Cash Money], but nah, he's with G-Unit."

It even looks like Wayne's problems with the G-Unit General have settled down as well. As you know, 50 Cent went at Wayne several months ago, with no response from the Louisiana Fireman.

"People thought I had problems with Lil Wayne," 50 vented to Mixtape Monday recently. "I don't have problems with that little n---a. I like him. I like his music."

Fif revealed that some of the animosity he's put forth on records was due to last year's Hottest MCs in the Game list.

"When I have a record that's about to go on sale, and you decide that you want to point out who's the most effective artist, and I clearly been dominating, and I'm #8?"

Wayne says the feeling is mutual. He's never had a problem with 50.

"That n---a's crazy, Wayne laughed. "I ain't f---ing with 50. He's too high up there. That's my n---a, though. I respect that my name even came out the homie's mouth. I just took it as a compliment. I would never go back at 50; he's a trillionaire. I'm trying to get there, homie. I'm smart. I ain't dumb.

Wayne says Tha Carter III is coming sometime in April, but before that, he'll release a mixtape called Hello Brooklyn with Mick Boogie, in which Weezy redid several classic records by BK's legendary MCs, such as Big Daddy Kane, Jay-Z and Notorious B.I.G.

"I'm redoing all the old Brooklyn artists," he divulged. "[Mick's] got some old stuff. So old, he had to send the originals. I don't know what them songs are. I had to listen to them a trillion times, then do it. Nikki Menage, my artist, [and I did] 'Sunshine' by Jay-Z and Babyface. We did 'Juicy.' It's sick." ...

www.mtv.com

when it rains it pours

Re: Lil Wayne says there's no beef with Young Buck & 50 Cent
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »
wayne is doin it big right now, on damn near everything. the beef thing is good too. he got his grown man on lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Lil Wayne says there's no beef with Young Buck & 50 Cent
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 05:28:11 PM »
i smell a fif/wayne collaboration lol. :P