Author Topic: T.I. Working Out Plea Deal To Serve 2-4 Years? (MediaTakeOut).. SOHH STORY 15YRS  (Read 297 times)

when it rains it pours

EDIT:

According to one of my sources Atlanta based rapper T.I., who's real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr was offered a 15 year plea agreement by prosecuting attorney David E. Nahmias.

The Mandatory min prison term for possession of a silencer is 10 years. The extra 5 years added to the prison term is due to T.I.'s extensive criminal history.Watch Video Here

At first I don't think anyone thought the "King of the South" would be looking at SOHH much time. Damn!

weird, quite the gap between this story and the MTO one..15 yrs? thats a DEAL LOL? 2-4 or 15? guess we gotta wait and see..
damn, 15 years is alot. stupid mistakes on his part, how old would he be when he comes out?

Lunatic

EDIT:

According to one of my sources Atlanta based rapper T.I., who's real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr was offered a 15 year plea agreement by prosecuting attorney David E. Nahmias.

The Mandatory min prison term for possession of a silencer is 10 years. The extra 5 years added to the prison term is due to T.I.'s extensive criminal history.Watch Video Here

At first I don't think anyone thought the "King of the South" would be looking at SOHH much time. Damn!

weird, quite the gap between this story and the MTO one..15 yrs? thats a DEAL LOL? 2-4 or 15? guess we gotta wait and see..
damn, 15 years is alot. stupid mistakes on his part, how old would he be when he comes out?
if the 15 years story is true, he'd be 42 when he's released. if the 2-4 year story is true, he'll be 29-33.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it ain't much of a loss... (in my opinion).

Lunatic

it ain't much of a loss... (in my opinion).
well if u aint a fan, ofcourse not..if you are, different story. Like me, I could care less if like Ja Rule or whatever were to get 15 yrs..

I guess will see. 15 years don't seem like a 'deal' lol, 2-4 seems more like that..but this could also be them tryna put some fear in em by offerin 15, tryna show em how serious it is..he won't take no 15 year plea deal though, i guarantee ya that
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!