Author Topic: Game Is Locked Up And Should Be Out In A Month  (Read 1001 times)

Young Old Head

Re: Game Is Locked Up And Should Be Out In A Month
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 03:34:49 PM »
*LOL* @ printin "free game" shirts for a 1 month bid...

Cash Money Blood Gang

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 04:18:56 PM »
the album is done and the albums release month WAS schedueld around Game being locked up.. so expect L.A.X in June/July

Damn so the album woulda been out by now or a few weeks later? Fucked up but its all good though thnx for
the heads up.

No it woudlnt have, theres no single out yet u goof, how the hell would it come out in a few weeks, it'll come out when at least 2 singles drop first and Game puts out some sort of a mixtape, this shit will most likely come July, earliest!!!

"the album is done and the albums release month WAS schedueld around Game being locked up"

"DAMN SO THE ALBUM WOULDA BEEN OUT BY NOW OR A FEW WEEKS LATER" can u read fool? Dude said the album would be out sometime around now if thiis WHOLE situation didnt happen not the jailtime. lol at cracka ass comin like he hard go play some xbox and stop quotin me biiatch.

LMAO ok. Believe w.e u want u "cracka" LOL, calm down with that word, ur not hurting my feelings u women, the album was never gonna drop, this month, the next month or the next month, we all know that, who u tryna kid, and all TakeyMoneyEnt knows is what we know, the album is DONE, that doesnt mean its coming soon just because its "done" alot of peoples shit finishes months before they release it u stupid kid, he has no singles out, no nothing, hes been low key ever since YKWII Vol 4 came out, and he needs to get back in the game and hard. Once hes done his time and gets his shit together and releases a single, then u can talk about a release!!!

Ayo this fool really is dumb..i was askin dude a question..i said "Damn so the album woulda been out by now or a few weeks later?" I also said that the album wont come out durin the summer i said it both here and on other sites when they said he was going to be locked up for 4 months, if thats still the case then it wont. If he gets out earlier than that then itll be out durin the summer. But since dude said that i asked him a question and dont act like the whole court thing thats been going on for like a year now been holdin him back. And TakeyMoneyEnt DOES know more than we know. LOL at "ur not hurtin my feeling u women"..was that supposed to be a insult or a comeback? haha lil nerd ass. And just cuz dude been quiet dont mean hes not been in the lab but u right he been lowkey, but still that dont mean he hasnt been workin on the album. He did tracks with Trackmasters and all that so what was that? Fun-type tracks? He's been workin on the album fool. Just cuz he aint got no single dont mean he aint finished cuz i NEVER said that the album will be out in a few weeks but u cant read for shit. Stop with the video game shit and go read boooooooy.

Yo man ur stupid as hell HAHAHA. I know what ur saying, but i was just responding back to your post when u asked, "damn so the album woulda been out by now or a few weeks later", i said u would be pretty dumb to believe it would be out in a few weeks lmao, theres no single or anything out, its not a big deal, but it was just stupid of u to say that, no one just drops a album like that!!!

lmao ure the one stupid nigga..i meant as in would the album be out by now or a lil later if the SITAUTION didnt occur. Not the jailtime i meant the WHOLE situation. Then we might've heard a single by a long time ago, dude dropped his album in 06 and its 08 now so there wouldnt be a suprise IF the album actually came out by now IF the whole situation didnt happen. But again i was just ASKIN cuz dude, cuz he put his sentence in the wrong way and thats why i asked, and thats why he said "MY BAD" bcuz i actually always been thinkin that the album will be out later than June and whatnot. Do yo stupid ass get it now or do i need to explain it again?

Again!!!

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »

No Teflon

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2008, 06:09:28 PM »
messi and jonhy(lol, whata name), anyway, stop fuking Arguying...Games First single would be released around March, second around Late May to keep the buzz growing, if not 3 singles, there would be no way for Game to drop album earlier, i didnt get what u ment by ur first post, but u are both talking stupid shit,

Game is going away for 1 month, he still got time to get the buzz,plus this jail shit is a good publicity to his shit, however, publicity and mixtapes aint shit, 50 cent had all the Publicity in the world, homosexual publicity most of the time, but still, 6 videos, 4 videos before even album dropped and he sold 1.2 mils in USA, same numbers that Jeezy did with 2 videos and weak promotion....

Single Material=93% of Sucess, %the rest is mixtapes, Buzz, magazines,Appearances @ Leno, David, bla bla...That aint shit...

Single+Video=Sales.

Look at Khaled, no promo, 2 singles, 1 Gold, other probably paltinum, 350 000 sold with $8 Per Record, when Banks, Buck, Cham, all them niggaz were on majors, Promotion, magazines, bla bla and did less or =to those numbers...

Good Music=Sales, Wack shit=FLOP.

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2008, 07:18:12 PM »

LOL, I know.  By the time they send it to you, he'll already be out of jail.

messi19

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2008, 10:38:53 PM »
the album is done and the albums release month WAS schedueld around Game being locked up.. so expect L.A.X in June/July

Damn so the album woulda been out by now or a few weeks later? Fucked up but its all good though thnx for
the heads up.

No it woudlnt have, theres no single out yet u goof, how the hell would it come out in a few weeks, it'll come out when at least 2 singles drop first and Game puts out some sort of a mixtape, this shit will most likely come July, earliest!!!

"the album is done and the albums release month WAS schedueld around Game being locked up"

"DAMN SO THE ALBUM WOULDA BEEN OUT BY NOW OR A FEW WEEKS LATER" can u read fool? Dude said the album would be out sometime around now if thiis WHOLE situation didnt happen not the jailtime. lol at cracka ass comin like he hard go play some xbox and stop quotin me biiatch.

LMAO ok. Believe w.e u want u "cracka" LOL, calm down with that word, ur not hurting my feelings u women, the album was never gonna drop, this month, the next month or the next month, we all know that, who u tryna kid, and all TakeyMoneyEnt knows is what we know, the album is DONE, that doesnt mean its coming soon just because its "done" alot of peoples shit finishes months before they release it u stupid kid, he has no singles out, no nothing, hes been low key ever since YKWII Vol 4 came out, and he needs to get back in the game and hard. Once hes done his time and gets his shit together and releases a single, then u can talk about a release!!!

Ayo this fool really is dumb..i was askin dude a question..i said "Damn so the album woulda been out by now or a few weeks later?" I also said that the album wont come out durin the summer i said it both here and on other sites when they said he was going to be locked up for 4 months, if thats still the case then it wont. If he gets out earlier than that then itll be out durin the summer. But since dude said that i asked him a question and dont act like the whole court thing thats been going on for like a year now been holdin him back. And TakeyMoneyEnt DOES know more than we know. LOL at "ur not hurtin my feeling u women"..was that supposed to be a insult or a comeback? haha lil nerd ass. And just cuz dude been quiet dont mean hes not been in the lab but u right he been lowkey, but still that dont mean he hasnt been workin on the album. He did tracks with Trackmasters and all that so what was that? Fun-type tracks? He's been workin on the album fool. Just cuz he aint got no single dont mean he aint finished cuz i NEVER said that the album will be out in a few weeks but u cant read for shit. Stop with the video game shit and go read boooooooy.

Yo man ur stupid as hell HAHAHA. I know what ur saying, but i was just responding back to your post when u asked, "damn so the album woulda been out by now or a few weeks later", i said u would be pretty dumb to believe it would be out in a few weeks lmao, theres no single or anything out, its not a big deal, but it was just stupid of u to say that, no one just drops a album like that!!!

lmao ure the one stupid nigga..i meant as in would the album be out by now or a lil later if the SITAUTION didnt occur. Not the jailtime i meant the WHOLE situation. Then we might've heard a single by a long time ago, dude dropped his album in 06 and its 08 now so there wouldnt be a suprise IF the album actually came out by now IF the whole situation didnt happen. But again i was just ASKIN cuz dude, cuz he put his sentence in the wrong way and thats why i asked, and thats why he said "MY BAD" bcuz i actually always been thinkin that the album will be out later than June and whatnot. Do yo stupid ass get it now or do i need to explain it again?

Again!!!

again what fool? fuck outta here this nigga dumb.

"and the albums release month WAS schedueld around Game being locked up.."

My Question: "Damn so the album woulda been out by now or a few weeks later?

Can u fuckin read this dude is dumb this the 2nd time this nigga cant understand shit. He said
it the wrong way thats why i ASKED him i never said the album will be out now cuz he got locked up, n u talkin bout "oow but theres no single"
like i said that he was releasin the shit now. If the WHOLE WHOLE WHOLE can u understand WHOLE situation didnt happen
then i think the album would probably be out by now cuz last time he released his album was 06.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 10:47:28 PM by messi19 »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2008, 12:19:33 AM »

the heads up.

Again!!!

again what fool? fuck outta here this nigga dumb.

"and the albums release month WAS schedueld around Game being locked up.."

My Question: "Damn so the album woulda been out by now or a few weeks later?

Can u fuckin read this dude is dumb this the 2nd time this nigga cant understand shit. He said
it the wrong way thats why i ASKED him i never said the album will be out now cuz he got locked up, n u talkin bout "oow but theres no single"
like i said that he was releasin the shit now. If the WHOLE WHOLE WHOLE can u understand WHOLE situation didnt happen
then i think the album would probably be out by now cuz last time he released his album was 06.

Again!!!