Author Topic: Errelevent Hooks Up With San Quinn For New Single "In The Bay (We Hustlin)"  (Read 77 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Bay Area rapper Errelevent is getting ready to release his new album "Redefinition" on March 18th 2008, and to get the buzz going he's releasing his new single "In The Bay (We Hustlin)", featuring Bay Area veteran San Quinn.

Paying homage to MC Breed's classic "Ain't No Future In Yo Frontin'", Errelevent puts it down on the new single that sets the state for his the album, "Redefinition", which is coming out on Relevent Music/City Hall. Check it out:

Errelevent - In The Bay (We Hustlin) (ft. San Quinn)

"Redefinition" boasts guest appearances from Keak Da Sneak, Termanology, San Quinn, Ya Boy, Guce, Mr. Kee and Kaz Kyzah, while production was handled by Davey D, Traxamillion, Cozmo and Rob Lo amongst others. "The game has changed, so you need to redefine yourself in order to adapt," Errelevent states in regards to the album’s title. "I’m also talking to the people who might think my name is spelled with an “i” at the beginning too," he says. “Don’t look in the dictionary, listen to my lyrics for the definition.”

Incase you missed his track "I Believe It", featuring Keak Da Sneak & Guce, which we dropped a few weeks ago, click here to get it now.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 04:45:27 PM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
dope!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nick Pro

• Lil Geezy
good lookin out Nima!  look out for the album dropping March 18!

Nick Pro

• Lil Geezy
uppin for those that missed it....