Author Topic: CROOCKED I VS BISHOP LAMONT  (Read 639 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: CROOCKED I VS BISHOP LAMONT
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 01:26:44 PM »
man both of them is dope!!!!!!!!!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 01:51:17 PM »
Bishop aint nothing like westcoast, he is more like a  homo coast rapper... lil NErd ass nigga, he sounds like he forces himself to swear just to get noticed. He aint shit..ANd the worst thing is that he is signed to a hoe ass nigga Dr Dre, that was never a G, never smoked weed or did any of the shit he talked about,HIm, White bitch and Snitch are all sitting in the room, trynna hide from the public coz they are scared to come out....

Uh oh...lol

LOL agree with you J*Bel... Uh oh...

Hey J: why are all these people hating on Dre. They know that they're gonna love detox when it drops, they KNOW it. So Why the HATE?

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 02:27:51 PM »
Crooked I VS Bishop Lamont

I'd rather see

Crooked I FEAT Bishop Lamont
or
Bishop Lamont FEAT Crooked I

bgko1

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 02:33:26 PM »
Lmao same here.

jbel1021

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 02:37:55 PM »
Bishop aint nothing like westcoast, he is more like a  homo coast rapper... lil NErd ass nigga, he sounds like he forces himself to swear just to get noticed. He aint shit..ANd the worst thing is that he is signed to a hoe ass nigga Dr Dre, that was never a G, never smoked weed or did any of the shit he talked about,HIm, White bitch and Snitch are all sitting in the room, trynna hide from the public coz they are scared to come out....

Uh oh...lol

Hey J: why are all these people hating on Dre. They know that they're gonna love detox when it drops, they KNOW it. So Why the HATE?

Cuz they hate a rapper that doesn't smoke weed I guess. It's very common for potheads to hate that kinda shit. lol

I guess they hate how he works with Eminem over Snoop and DPG.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 03:05:11 PM »
Crooked I.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 04:04:32 PM »

Uh oh...lol

Cuz they hate a rapper that doesn't smoke weed I guess. It's very common for potheads to hate that kinda shit. lol

I guess they hate how he works with Eminem over Snoop and DPG.

Guess your right...but i mean they still collabo, i just guess it wont be as frequent cause they aint on the same label anymore, but im sure it's gonna be nothing but love on detox, the whole gang baby. haha Besides they shouldn't hate on eminem. He's dre's lablemate which is why he gets more of dre production.

dynastysruff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 05:51:11 PM »
Well the No Stoppin Carson song.

Who rapped it better.

Bishop or Crooked?

You tell me?

I liked the Crooked Icon version better.

by Crooked

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/october/crooked_i-no_stoppin_carson_freestyle-(dubcnn).mp3

by Bishop

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/september/bishop_lamont-no_stoppin_carson_prod_by_dr_dre-(dubcnn).mp3

You decide  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »
I think Crooked has good talent. But he's lyrics are generic. always talking about him being the boss and blahh.. I'm not hating, i love his freestyles. Another thing, Crooked is getting mad love because he's spitting rhymes on classic beats. so that put's him ahead, unfair. Bishop is trying to be original, working with new producers  ( Dready Beatz the shit) and he tries to diversify his lyrics.

Agree with me?

Look out for Detox.

crookeds done his own thing over other peoples beats for 10 years before HHW ever existed
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:15 PM »
Crooked I VS Bishop Lamont

I'd rather see

Crooked I FEAT Bishop Lamont
or
Bishop Lamont FEAT Crooked I

No doubt, but ain't nothing wrong with having a comparison discussion... As much as I'm not a big Bishop fan, it's always good to see unity between West Coast artists instead of all the beefing we're accustomed to.

jaytee

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2008, 01:34:18 AM »
1st one to drop an official album wins. ;)  I like them both but Crooked has a better overall mic presence.  There's a reason why people have been anxiously awaiting for him to drop an album for years.  Unfortunately his buzz isn't going to be as big in the mainstream because he doesn't have the same machine behind him that Bishop does.  When they drop Bishop is more likely going to reach more people and have a better produced product from top to bottom.