Author Topic: I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW AND GO TO.............  (Read 175 times)

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW AND GO TO.............
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:18:19 PM »
TACO BELL SO I CAN ORDER 2 XLARGE BAJA BLASTS W/ NO ICE SO THEY CAN BE STORED IN MY REFIRGERATOR FOR ABOUT 48 HRS FOR MY DRINKING PLEASURE.

IM NOT GOING TO LIE...  IM EXCITED.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW AND GO TO.............
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:38:14 PM »
I went to Taco Bell today to try the Baja Blast for the first time... hella good
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »
Damn, I need to go out and try that shit. I just never go to Taco Bell, but I will make an exception in the future.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 11:29:45 PM »
Damn, I need to go out and try that shit. I just never go to Taco Bell, but I will make an exception in the future.

I hate Taco Bell, but I go for that, and get a Gordita Baja.... that right there is true CRACK

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 11:31:47 PM »
I've been to Taco Bell like 3324 times, And I've never gotten anything else but originaly soft or crunchy tacos. All the shit on the menu is garbage, especially those fake ass quesadillas. Go to a real Mexican restaurant for a burrito.

jbel1021

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 01:19:23 AM »
I've been to Taco Bell like 3324 times, And I've never gotten anything else but originaly soft or crunchy tacos. All the shit on the menu is garbage, especially those fake ass quesadillas. Go to a real Mexican restaurant for a burrito.

haha, I feel you on that.

I haven't been to TB in about a year and that's all I usually got. The burritos are actually pretty good. I usually got mexican pizzas and a couple tacos with a coke every time. 8)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 04:37:12 AM »
I went to Taco Bell today to try the Baja Blast for the first time... hella good

LOL yall trippin. Yall gettin all excited about goin to drink a slight variation to mountain dew? Must not be shit goin on in LA. lol

MarkCruz

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 12:21:20 PM »

LOL yall trippin. Yall gettin all excited about goin to drink a slight variation to mountain dew? Must not be shit goin on in LA. lol

YOU PROBABLY MAD BECAUSE THE NEAREST TACO BELL IS 2,000 MILES AWAY.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 02:38:01 PM »

"It's the little things in life that count most."
- King Sikotic
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »

YOU PROBABLY MAD BECAUSE THE NEAREST TACO BELL IS 2,000 MILES AWAY.

LOL I cant walk 3 blocks without seeing a taco bell what the fuck are you talking about? Where did you even get that idea?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 06:19:22 PM »

"It's the little things in life that count most."
- King Sikotic

LOL I suppose so, but why the excitement about it now? Its not like its a new thing, they've had it for years now.