Author Topic: hey JOB i gotta question for you...(US politics related)  (Read 257 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: hey JOB i gotta question for you...(US politics related)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 07:33:10 PM »
SMH @ JTPlat. being so game goofy. We don't run any islands in the Carribeans. Do you know who owns the resorts and resources of those islands???
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:39 PM »
SMH @ JTPlat. being so game goofy. We don't run any islands in the Carribeans. Do you know who owns the resorts and resources of those islands???
!!!!!!!!!!!! round of applause for that on the real............!!!!!!!!

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 02:57:20 AM »

have you been there to the islands? do you know anyone that lives there? i have extended family that live on the islands and they would tell you exactly what i told you...i've been out there and have sat in on community meetings and the last thing in the world i ever heard of in those meetings was anything that had to do with race.that's also like saying that black people have a monopoly on rap music and sports out here in the US. of course there are exceptions to every rule.
yeah i stay in the bk...most of my friends are black and i hear about a lot of this perceived racism every day. i think most of it is driven by fear.
as for africa, don't get me wrong, i think there are enough natural resources, they're just not allocated the same as the people are.

*EDIT

i don't know if what i said above is very clear...in any case, most of what i said (before this edit) is irrelevant anyway.
you could be right about the resorts and resources and who owns them...but i feel that that is irrelevant. if you look deep enough, none of the resources really belong to anyone, it just so happens that so and so is in charge of them for the time being.
but apart from that, in any case, it appears to me that island people just aren't blaming anyone about their conditions, they are actively doing something about their realities.

as far as the cops in new york, yeah, bad sh*t goes on. but it's not always this white versus black thing. sure, there are cases of white cops punkin black guys...shit i've been punked by a black cop before...that's just how it is.

as for africa, africa in it's present condition is fucked to high hell. millions of people are dying every day because of the lack of natural resources...clean water, sewage, food...it's all fucked. but that's not to say that it's not out there.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:39:15 AM by JTPlatnum »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 06:49:57 AM »

have you been there to the islands? do you know anyone that lives there? i have extended family that live on the islands and they would tell you exactly what i told you...i've been out there and have sat in on community meetings and the last thing in the world i ever heard of in those meetings was anything that had to do with race.that's also like saying that black people have a monopoly on rap music and sports out here in the US. of course there are exceptions to every rule.
yeah i stay in the bk...most of my friends are black and i hear about a lot of this perceived racism every day. i think most of it is driven by fear.
as for africa, don't get me wrong, i think there are enough natural resources, they're just not allocated the same as the people are.

*EDIT

i don't know if what i said above is very clear...in any case, most of what i said (before this edit) is irrelevant anyway.
you could be right about the resorts and resources and who owns them...but i feel that that is irrelevant. if you look deep enough, none of the resources really belong to anyone, it just so happens that so and so is in charge of them for the time being.
but apart from that, in any case, it appears to me that island people just aren't blaming anyone about their conditions, they are actively doing something about their realities.

as far as the cops in new york, yeah, bad sh*t goes on. but it's not always this white versus black thing. sure, there are cases of white cops punkin black guys...shit i've been punked by a black cop before...that's just how it is.

as for africa, africa in it's present condition is fucked to high hell. millions of people are dying every day because of the lack of natural resources...clean water, sewage, food...it's all fucked. but that's not to say that it's not out there.
believe me eye knoe mad west indian niggas damn near every year eye be out on eastern parkway for the west indian parade... eye be around amaicans , trinis, niggas from barbados , aruba ,hatians, domininicas... what island have u been to? what island do you extended family stay on, also are they Black (interracial marriage)?

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »

*EDIT

believe me eye knoe mad west indian niggas damn near every year eye be out on eastern parkway for the west indian parade... eye be around amaicans , trinis, niggas from barbados , aruba ,hatians, domininicas... what island have u been to? what island do you extended family stay on, also are they Black (interracial marriage)?

yeah, they're black (remember i told you a while ago that my girl is jamaican and i'm italian)...i've been to jamaica and all of her family is located there....somewhere around 16-24 people in total...i spent a couple of weeks down there...hung out and talked with everyone from a 10 year-old up to a 94 year-old..plus their extended friends and family.

i been to PR and DR...and no, i don't stay in the resorts. i've talked with a lot of people and just don't think it's as bad as we here from the US see it...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »

*EDIT

yeah, they're black (remember i told you a while ago that my girl is jamaican and i'm italian)...i've been to jamaica and all of her family is located there....somewhere around 16-24 people in total...i spent a couple of weeks down there...hung out and talked with everyone from a 10 year-old up to a 94 year-old..plus their extended friends and family.

i been to PR and DR...and no, i don't stay in the resorts. i've talked with a lot of people and just don't think it's as bad as we here from the US see it...

oh yeah eye was tryin to remember the other day which one of you guys went with a sister. but you didnt tell me eye was italian. thats weird did your family object to this? cuz eye know how you italian feel about us.... but eye guess thats cool you been to the islands.. eye got a question is your girl a redbone or darkshade sister?

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »

*EDIT

oh yeah eye was tryin to remember the other day which one of you guys went with a sister. but you didnt tell me eye was italian. thats weird did your family object to this? cuz eye know how you italian feel about us.... but eye guess thats cool you been to the islands.. eye got a question is your girl a redbone or darkshade sister?

my parents grew up in brooklyn but raised me in california. i moved out here (to brooklyn) about 5 years ago and have been going with her since i met her my first month here. my parents have always been cool with whatever i did. my parents seem to love her more than they love me...even my grand parents (even great grandparents) were cool with it (they passed away last year)...
she's quite dark...especially during the summer when she's in the sun a lot. her body gets darker and her hair starts turning dark dark red (almost rust colored)...she says it's the 'indian roots' in her.
she's beautiful. i love her to death.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 04:12:40 PM »

*EDIT

my parents grew up in brooklyn but raised me in california. i moved out here (to brooklyn) about 5 years ago and have been going with her since i met her my first month here. my parents have always been cool with whatever i did. my parents seem to love her more than they love me...even my grand parents (even great grandparents) were cool with it (they passed away last year)...
she's quite dark...especially during the summer when she's in the sun a lot. her body gets darker and her hair starts turning dark dark red (almost rust colored)...she says it's the 'indian roots' in her.
lol yeah she got to be Black for sayin that lol. thats cool.. normally eye knoe that shit dont fly in a italian family..... but it seems to be different with you/fmaily.. and you seem genuine about it... eye wish both ya the best of luck

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

*EDIT

lol yeah she got to be Black for sayin that lol. thats cool.. normally eye knoe that shit dont fly in a italian family..... but it seems to be different with you/fmaily.. and you seem genuine about it... eye wish both ya the best of luck
thanks man. i appreciate that you recognize it.