Author Topic: ASK "SIKOTIC" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 398 times)

JAZ

Re: ASK "SIKOTIC" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 11:21:56 AM »
whats your cousins shoesize?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 01:34:19 PM »
in order to answer the question do I give good head I will have to tell you I have had no complaints.......(sikotic)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 04:59:24 PM »
you might consider this an insanely dumb question, but can you explain how beer pong works? I surmise it's something to do with drinking beer and doing some ping-pong-related ish, but I haven't heard of the game....
Honestly, I don't know lol. Basically, you have to throw your ping pong ball in a cup full of beer. If you do, your opponent must drink from that cup and vice versa. It's a very evil game.

ARMENIAN GODDESS

OR

AFRICAN QUEEN

? ? ?

...JOB IS WATCHING
*************SPOILER ALERT FOR JOB SPOILER ALERT FOR JOB DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT READ THIS***************

I am courting this lovely armenian goddess at the moment. I had this black chick jocking me for a while, but I had to let her go because she was too black for my liking just was not my type  ;D

when are you finishing up at csun?
I'm aiming to finish this fall, but I might push it back to Spring 09 because I need to get my Med school application and recommendation letters situated.

whats your cousins shoesize?
I'm not sure. They vary. One of my cousins wears a size 15 shoe though the poor bastard.

in order to answer the question do I give good head I will have to tell you I have had no complaints.......(sikotic)
This is excellent news.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 05:03:07 PM »
ARMENIAN GODDESS

OR

AFRICAN QUEEN

? ? ?

...JOB IS WATCHING
hahaha  :laugh: you a funny guy

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 06:21:02 PM »
One of my roommates from college is going into osteopathic medicine.  When he was hopping around from clinic to clinic earning his stripes and figuring out what type of medicine he wanted to get into, he had to do all kinds of crazy shit.  For instance, he had to stick his finger up a homeless man's HIV positive asshole.  So my question is - how in the fuck do you get your mind right after doing this?

My 2nd question is do you fear that someday Whoorider will magically appear on your doorstep?  I don't think this is out of the question.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »
One of my roommates from college is going into osteopathic medicine.  When he was hopping around from clinic to clinic earning his stripes and figuring out what type of medicine he wanted to get into, he had to do all kinds of crazy shit.  For instance, he had to stick his finger up a homeless man's HIV positive asshole.  So my question is - how in the fuck do you get your mind right after doing this?

My 2nd question is do you fear that someday Whoorider will magically appear on your doorstep?  I don't think this is out of the question.

You just gotta be professional and look at it as something that has to be done. I've done a grip of disgusting things at clinics too, but I leave it there...except for the time I assisted in putting a catheter in a morbidly obese woman while she punched me in the head 15-20 times. I still laugh about that one every once in a while.

and Whoorider is welcome to my place anytime....you hear me baby, ANYTIME!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 07:33:54 PM »

You just gotta be professional and look at it as something that has to be done. I've done a grip of disgusting things at clinics too, but I leave it there...except for the time I assisted in putting a catheter in a morbidly obese woman while she punched me in the head 15-20 times. I still laugh about that one every once in a while.

and Whoorider is welcome to my place anytime....you hear me baby, ANYTIME!!!
They will seriously have to knock me out before they stick a catheter in me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »
Nah man. Word of advice to everyone on this board: do not go to the hospital drunk or in a drunken/high state. They will put a catheter in you to prevent your ass from pissing on the floor.

We had this one dude come in one time, cussing us all out and drunk off his ass. The ambulance found him in the street and brought him to us. My Spanish isn't good, but I knew he was talking shit about my mother, calling other nurses whores, etc. etc. So the dude I work with got pissed and he's like "Fuck it, we're putting a catheter in his dick. You down, Brandon?"....what the fuck am I gonna say, "No?", these people are helping me out so it's the least I can do.

So I go to take this guys jeans off, no homo, and he has another pair of jeans on underneath them. It was like he knew ahead of time we were gonna put a catheter in him so he took extra precautions. He starts kicking at me....I don't blame him: another man was taking off his pants. He then gets up to take a swing at me so we're like fuck it, get the restraints. The restraints looked like they were bought from a sex shop, but anyways, we tie him down to the hospital bed, I take off his pants, and we were ready to put the catheter in. We had to find a female nurse because neither me or the guy I work with wanted to put a guys dick in our hand and shove a tube down it.

This was the funny part. I had the dude's left leg, and my coworker had his right leg. The nurse grabs the lube and puts it on the catheter. This drunk guy is becoming very sober at this moment. The nurse grabs the man's dick and shove that catheter literally 8 or 9 inches in. I felt like it was a mob movie and we were torturing the guy the way this man as screaming. Dude had tears in his eyes. I almost wanted to laugh because his voice got so high once we put the catheter in.

After he cried for about 10 minutes, I went in and gave him some water since he was thirsty. He made sure not to talk shit though. We asked him for a urine sample before all of this, but he wouldn't cooperate.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 09:58:31 PM »
Have you ever waited in vain for someone's love??

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 10:49:21 PM »
Have you ever waited in vain for someone's love??
Nah, I'm not that lonely. God made hookers for a reason.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 10:53:44 PM »
are you going to medecine school? wow that's a major accomplishment, i tried it myself and never achieve to go to the university.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »
Nah man. Word of advice to everyone on this board: do not go to the hospital drunk or in a drunken/high state. They will put a catheter in you to prevent your ass from pissing on the floor.

We had this one dude come in one time, cussing us all out and drunk off his ass. The ambulance found him in the street and brought him to us. My Spanish isn't good, but I knew he was talking shit about my mother, calling other nurses whores, etc. etc. So the dude I work with got pissed and he's like "Fuck it, we're putting a catheter in his dick. You down, Brandon?"....what the fuck am I gonna say, "No?", these people are helping me out so it's the least I can do.

So I go to take this guys jeans off, no homo, and he has another pair of jeans on underneath them. It was like he knew ahead of time we were gonna put a catheter in him so he took extra precautions. He starts kicking at me....I don't blame him: another man was taking off his pants. He then gets up to take a swing at me so we're like fuck it, get the restraints. The restraints looked like they were bought from a sex shop, but anyways, we tie him down to the hospital bed, I take off his pants, and we were ready to put the catheter in. We had to find a female nurse because neither me or the guy I work with wanted to put a guys dick in our hand and shove a tube down it.

This was the funny part. I had the dude's left leg, and my coworker had his right leg. The nurse grabs the lube and puts it on the catheter. This drunk guy is becoming very sober at this moment. The nurse grabs the man's dick and shove that catheter literally 8 or 9 inches in. I felt like it was a mob movie and we were torturing the guy the way this man as screaming. Dude had tears in his eyes. I almost wanted to laugh because his voice got so high once we put the catheter in.

After he cried for about 10 minutes, I went in and gave him some water since he was thirsty. He made sure not to talk shit though. We asked him for a urine sample before all of this, but he wouldn't cooperate.

LMAO... send that it as a script for ER.  ;D
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »
Dumb as fuck, but gave good brain.

booYOW

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 06:17:32 PM »

ROFLMFAO AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA omg classic