Author Topic: Underrated Andre Nickatina Songs.  (Read 218 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: Underrated Andre Nickatina Songs.
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 01:45:02 AM »
shiiiiiiiiiiitt!!! theres to many nickatina songs that are dope, been listening to him since The New Jim Jones came out

Dam Dre Dog been doin it for years, before Jim Jones time for sure.

before biggies time too. a lot of people dont know this but he used the sample for "the ave" (biggie - juicy) and "lips" (big poppa) like a year and a half before ready to die came out, is biggie a bay area swagger jacker or coincidence?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 12:22:13 PM »
Yall should listen to Honeycomb, i dont know 1 person on earth who dont like it!!!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 02:12:34 PM »
shiiiiiiiiiiitt!!! theres to many nickatina songs that are dope, been listening to him since The New Jim Jones came out

Dam Dre Dog been doin it for years, before Jim Jones time for sure.

before biggies time too. a lot of people dont know this but he used the sample for "the ave" (biggie - juicy) and "lips" (big poppa) like a year and a half before ready to die came out, is biggie a bay area swagger jacker or coincidence?
There is no doubt in my mind that Big & Puff had their ears to the Bay Area during that time, the West Coast scene was blowing up
I got a bird's eye view

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 02:16:36 PM »
yah of course i mean they prolly looked at Nicky and thought, "aint no one gonna remember this foo"